Whats best zgemma h9s software

Did you actually restore the vix-rel-IM-6.2-willobuild.tar.gz settings file because that looks like plain ViX to me.
If not just go into backup manager and restore it.

It may be because the root file system is corrupted. Flash by USB or using Image Manager.
You may or may not already have my settings file to restore :unsure: I don't know, you didn't reply to post 22.

You may have to download the flash files to a usb and flash it that way first.
There's extra files needed for that box, not just the image file, can't remember the name of it but it'll be with the image file when you download it
I have had that error before think it was on zgemma h9 combo I could still boot into system ended up going into multiboot and deleating other images so as only partition one availabe to install to.

I once flashed one for someone via TeamViewer and had problems.
Every other box just had the Zgemma folder with the image file on the usb, the H9 has that plus other files

I once flashed one for someone via TeamViewer and had problems.
Every other box just had the Zgemma folder with the image file on the usb, the H9 has that plus other files
Yes but recovery image is different from normal install version just looking back there were two other files that were outwith normal folder or had to be added been a while now but is see bootargs.bin and fastboot.bin in my zgemma folder

Installed willobuild and when download plugin for xstreamity the box loops black screen comes up and doesn't work
I know but when I try put log in details the app crashes and black screen
So why have you downloaded the plugin? It always installs the latest version.
It is much easier to enter your details in the playlists.txt file in

/etc/enigma2/
/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/
/etc/enigma2/xstreamity/

I know it works because I was testing a new image today.

I didn't think the box would install a second version of the same plugin?
If it has then there will be conflicts, maybe uninstall all versions and start from scratch?

Back