What's your setup?

Edision osmega running Atv, Formuler f1 on Vix, are 2 main ways. Also roku 2 for all the catch up stuff and Nvidia shield for everything from iptv to kodi. There is also a you view box I blagged from plusnet for keeping my internet and phone subscriptions running.

Zgemma h2s running iptv remaining sattalite and ipab image zgemma star 2s for iptv remaing satellite using wooshbuild v5 another zgemma star 2s remaing sattalite wooshbuild v5 2 openbox v8s doing nothing amazon fire stick for kodi paradox image android box x2 for back ups

Edision os mega - open vix (motorised)
Edision os mini - open vix 28.2 + 19e
Numerous firestick with numerous sources for tv channels etc
Android tv

zgemma 2s with 8 lnbs on 3 dishes and a motorized dish on the second imput. also use a vu solo and a spiderbox 9000 for backup, for iptv a firestick, a mx8 box and a mag 250, but only to mess with. use open atv on the zgemma and black hole on the vu.

Formuler F1 running VIX, remaining CS channels via Sat, IPTV for everything else.
Fire TV & 2 x Fire Sticks with Perfect Player for IPTV and other apps for Movies/Box Sets.

Zgemma H7C, H5tc,H2H,H2s,2S
Edision Mini Combo, Edision Mega
Firesticks, Openbox/Skybox, blade
PC

Have used VIX but prefer ATV so thats whats on most of them, all the best plugins & VPN, Cable receivers are running both VM & IPTV subs
(despite having all of the above I hardly watch TV)

Miraclebox Twin plus + running Vix.

Only running a cable subscription now. Never renewed the sat side.

MXQpro, running Covenant, Terrarium, Netflix, and IPTV sub.

in the living room we have a zgemma h32tc setup with sky and virgin on openatv 6.1, on the same tv we also have a firestick with stuff like kodi and other android apps for vod and also a chromecast, my bedroom upstairs I have a amiko a4 setup for sky and terrestial and all the various android apps for vod, in my daughters bedroom we have a zgemma h2s which is currently just set to free sat with open atv 6.1 on it also she also has a firestick setup on it too with the same stuff as the downstairs one.

H2H running Grogbuild, VM only in living room
Firestick for occasional iptv use, also VLC player when I can't be arsed with the firestick

VU+ Uno 4k, for cable/iptv/kodi (sometimes), with 1tb hdd, zgemma h2h in bedroom mainly used for watching recordings recorded on the vu+ but occasionally live sat/cable tv as well. H2S in back room just using fallback to use spare vu+ tuners but is hardly used. Another H2s in sons bedroom just using iptv player plugin for movies etc

H4, H52tc and H7C used to pee the wife off when I want to update build etc

two h2s's using wooshbuild 5.3, all others using grogbuild

H7 in living room sat and cable. With my own blend of openatv lightweight

H5.2tc in roofs pace, feeding the rest of the house with a even lighter verison of my own blend of openatv

Vu+ultimo4k sat+cable(FBC) tuner with OBH watch on samsung 65" 4k
VU+duo twin sat tuner with OBH on sony 55" 3D

Back