Whatsapp

K_cain

Hi there. I got a Samsung tab2 and it won't let me down load whatapp on it saying its not compatible :(

First off I would suggest you email the developer to see if they are working on it to be compatible with your device,the contact details are under the app. in the playstore.
You could also do a search for the whatsapp apk file,you would need to check the option to allow apps to be installed other than those just found in the playstore in the settings. This is not recommend as it poses a security risk to you although some apps are safely available as apk files I would only download from the developers website.

You can also root your device, edit the build.prop file and trick the playstore into thinking you have something else other than the galaxy tab. There is an app called market helper that aids in doing this also,of course once the whatsapp app is installed its not guaranteed to work.

Finally I would suggest using something else like the popular voxer app which is very similar (and better) than whatsapp or viber.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

strange,, i'v got whatsapp on a arnova tablet 10b3g , it couldn't verify the app so it sent a test text to verify, (i'd set it up to a spare old p&go sim card.) a few minutes a code came through, and installed it. works great. but only use it in the house on wi-fi.
got to be the best communication app out there.

Back