Where Did You Meet Your Partner?

Character4.jpg

LOL ally and before you give out to me :sorry: :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

319-happy_anniversary_balloon.jpg
ally (y)

Sorry eva back to topic :)

happy anniversary to 7th and ally.
had and i met in the Embankment pub, i worked there as a lounge girl.
We finally took the plunge in 2000 and got married.
it will be 25years together next year

Last edited:
Happy belated anniversary Ally:)
Happy anniversary to you and your wife tomorrow 7th ;) Enjoy :grin:

saw my future partner walking down the street pushing a pram.soon as i saw her i couldnt shake the feeling that i had to get to know her.3 years later the girl i was going out with introduced us.long story short,when i broke up with the girl i was seeing,i met her in the local bar on karioke nite.she said she thought i looked a little lonely and invited me to sit at her table.its now been 7 years.i also have 4 wonderfull stepchildren.go figure.

some nice stories there guys...hows this.

my friends wife came into our local(the Slipper) with her friend that she worked with, they had arranged to meet that night for a drink and she had thought it was the following night and stood my wife up.

one of my mates invited her to his 21st the following week in Good Time Charlies, at the first slow set she danced with and had a snog with another of my mates.

later that evening we talked and got on like a house on fire. we arranged to meet the next evening under (you guessed it Clery's clock). I stood there for an hour (by the way did i mention this was before mobiles, in fact i dont think my parents house had a landline) then pi$$ed off back to the slipper giving out as you would.

the following day in work, i got a phone call from her to say that she had been outside Madigans for an hour and had then been on to my friend bitching as to why I hadn't turned up.

Luckily, our following dates went well and in the same place and we were 10 years married in may just gone.

7th.. Happy Anniversary tomorrow
belated wishes to you too Ally

Last edited:
Meet mine on a ship we where both working on and I made choux pastry swans for the crews desert but kept one by and pretended I made it specially for her,she was in bed at dinner time because she was on the night shift.needless to say I was the best chef going untill the truth came out

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Hi wheelo is that local now renamed on a certain road close to a collage

I had an "emo party" one night early last year, to bag out that new "fad" that was pissing everybody off. A friend bought him over, drunk as anything. He was still messed up over his ex that screwed him around for two years.
We kinda had that connection straight off, but I don't do damaged goods.

Months later on the night after my 21st I was at a club and saw him, noticed he was so much happier, obviously over the heartbreak and all that jazz. He came home with me and hasn't left since lol

One year last week, and a little ring waiting for the right time for him to ask that question. :grin:

i met mine on a blind date been together for 12 yrs now and still very strong, very happy 95% of the time ha ha

Last edited:
where I met my wife

I met my wife in a bar, her friend was dating my friend at the time ,that was a long time ago, now married nearly twenty years.:)

There's a fair few people who are with people that their friends used to be with lol
And meeting in bars and clubs..

[/COLOR]Hi wheelo is that local now renamed on a certain road close to a collage[/QUOTE]

sorry about the delay in answering, but yes it is the same pub, are you from around there?

I met my wife 15 years ago, I was introduced to her by her best friend who I was going with at the time LOL.

Back