which vu+ to buy

lenny24v

I would like to buy a vu+ box but can not make my mind up which to get out of the vu+ duo or the vu+ solo2. Has anybody here had experience with these and what would you recommend
Many thanks
Chris

I would like to buy a vu+ box but can not make my mind up which to get out of the vu+ duo or the vu+ solo2. Has anybody here had experience with these and what would you recommend
Many thanks
Chris

im a big fan of the solo2 or me there is no better box but if you want the options of using different tuners then go for the duo2..both boxes run the same processor both great boxes.

vu duo is now old and slow like the solo,solo2 is much better and faster with twin sat fixed tuners as the duo has swapable tuners if you want to include cable side.

vu duo is now old and slow like the solo,solo2 is much better and faster with twin sat fixed tuners as the duo has swapable tuners if you want to include cable side.

your confusing things the "DUO 2" has plug and play tuners (swappable) not the DUO.. as i posted above.

i would go for solo2 or duo2

if you not bothered about twin tuners

look at vu+zero single tuner mate

Thanks for the replys's guys , I was plumping for the solo2,

I dont really need swappable tuners as no cable in our area and no plans for it, will do a bit more reading up on it whilst on holiday, I gather that WOS is the best place to buy

Cheers

Thanks for the info , the more I look at the solo 2 the more I like will order the day before my holiday Finish's so it waiting for me when I get home
Cheers

Back