why wont r4 or tt work on dsi xl

ah thats your problem right there. the R4 only works on the ds for the dsi you need the r4i card and firmware.
Which is why i never bought a dsi as i would have needed a new card

As Linny said a standard r4 will not work,your tti card on te other hand should,you will need new firmware and also probably have to update the card for the 1.4 firmware,you can get what you need HERE

[QUOTE=sinno;As Linny said a standard r4 will not work,your tti card on te other hand should,you will need new firmware and also probably have to update the card for the 1.4 firmware,

downloaded the firmware its extracted but dont no where to put it on the card. and dont no how to update the card. can you please help.

when you download the file,extract it to your sd card which will have to be connected to your computer,it should ask you will it overwrite or replace just click yes,with regards to the 1.4 update,i have'nt got that particular card but i will look into it for you,a read me file did'nt come with the download by any chance,i know with some cards the 1.4 update is done on a ds before it goes into the dsi

Back