Wii 4.1E

Hi its me again does this one have to be connected to the Internet because thats the bit thats worying me the one I did before didnt have to be connected to the Internet and it worked fine mind you I was bricking it when I did that one LOL take care

Hi its me again does this one have to be connected to the Internet because thats the bit thats worying me the one I did before didnt have to be connected to the Internet and it worked fine mind you I was bricking it when I did that one LOL take care

In terms of softmodding the Wii, you will just have to make sure that you do not attempt a system update on the Wii.

From memory, you will need the internet in order to download the GAME COVERS for your "Backups" and probably to download custom ciOS files (files required to run custom processes on the Wii).

Edit: As you will see the guide suggested to you by wheelo, there is a "network installation" involved, this is where the connection to the internet will be required. :)

Roy, I can point you in many different directions, But if you want the one where you get all the latest settings, allowing you to play the most recent games, then I suggest you go online, there is no big mystery about "online", it doesn't make it any harder or more risky.
In fact, it probably makes it easier. As Dan said, it is the network install that needs the connection, the good thing about this is that you are assured of getting the latest editions.
Shout back when you have the Wii on site roy. (y)

Back