WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this issue for Wooshbuild or OpenAtv but hey! I just loaded the latest (openAtv 6.2) onto Edision Mini & have satellite & IPTV running. On Satellite channels, I can pause, forward, rewind live tv, with the timeshift displayed in the bottom left of the screen.
On IPTV channels, when I hit pause the timeshift displays something like "-1200 mins", scren blanks and PLAY won't play.

After not rebooting the box overnight, the pause worked but no timeshift graphic appeared and only PLAY was then accepted and it did play delayed live tv.

Is timeshifting IPTV supported?

It is by my provider yes. Press the help button and select the option you want from the huge list and see if they work for you. It isn't a WooshBuild thing.

hi ther can u tell me if i can use a N LINE with mg .cam on this build i am useing a edison os mini thanks this is for cable
I think you will have to change the N to CWS = ///////////////////////// cws in caps space then = then space and rest of youir line

No, there aren't any. You can still flash your box and follow the instructions to install it.

121 makes / models of box now running WooshBuild is the reason I made it this way as it saves having individual images and needing the physical boxes.

Instructions in the first post of this thread.

For Info:

In true WooshBuild nature we have done it again adding to our already simple setup. WooshBuild Infinity can now setup FreeView using just your postcode.

If you have a cable tuner box which has a DVB-C/T tuner you can now setup FreeView TV by entering just your postcode during the Infinity setup. Infinity will locate the transmitter and tune your FreeView channels.

Self explanatory but the main instructions have been updated as well as the screen shots in resource updates: http://www.techkings.org/resources/...tv-for-all-enigma2-boxes.58/update?update=167

*If you are using a USB cable tuner you will need to complete the initial openATV screen wizard and then exit out of the Wizards. Install the drivers for your USB tuner and then run the Infinity setup command.

Last edited:
hi all , could someone help ive just flashed wooshbuild infinity to my zgemma h9s, only for the softcam panel to be missing , so i now cant enable my cccam line for bt sports

If you don't have a softcam panel go into Plugins, press Green and then go down to softcams. Install CCcam 2.3.2 - You will then have a softcam panel.

thanks for the quick replay, but done what you said and theres not softcams there,
i may have said it wrong at first, i ment to say when i click the blue button normal i would goto softcam and enable it but the tab isnt there no more

You are using ATV now so you will need to press the red button and go into softcam panel.

Have you setup Infinity or just flashed your box with openATV? Cams are installed as standard in Infinity and show in the plugins screen too.

Hi.. can anyone help.
I have a new iptv supplier... he recommends using wooshbuild infinerty.. to use his setup, Which i have done.
I simply can't find the Aniptvadder in download plugins.... any ideas please..

Last edited by a moderator:
ive install wooshbuild infinity ,ive also installed the line through wb config, but when i press the red button and theres no softcam panel there,

cheers mate, got it sorted now , i had to download CCcam 2.3.2 manually from the internet as there was no softcam in the download section
but all working now
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back