WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers mate, got it sorted now , i had to download CCcam 2.3.2 manually from the internet as there was no softcam in the download section
but all working now
thx
OK thanks for the update.

What box is it you are running please so I can try and get it tested.

Just flashed a new zgemma h7s on 6.2 but i havent got autobouquets maker, how do i get this as i cant find it in the downloadable plugins, there only seems to be 28.2e autobouquets maker?

Thanks

Just flashed a new zgemma h7s on 6.2 but i havent got autobouquets maker, how do i get this as i cant find it in the downloadable plugins, there only seems to be 28.2e autobouquets maker?

Thanks
Instructions on installing WooshBuild Infinity are in the first post of this thread and in my signature.

Very odd indeed. It won't install ABM if only IPTV is selected as IPTV doesn't use it, other than that it is (should be) installed with all the other Live TV options.

Tried to put infinity on a zgemma star s2, but won't go past root on openwebif. Once I put root in and it connects, I put in the opkg etc. It says:
Downloading http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk.
Not downgrading package enigma2-plugin-extension-wbi-easy-setup on root from 1.004 to 1.01

Any suggestions as to what would be wrong or what this means?

Not sure why you got that to be honest. Ive just installed infinity and it all installed as it should.
I would start again by flashing atv. Once flashed put in the command and see what happens this time

Been a while since I put an N line on my box, forgotten the routine and struggling a bit, could someone remind me please.
I've put the line into newcamd.list with Notepad++, nothing else is on there.
FTP'd it onto my HDD but the cam importer in WBConfig isn't seeing it, I can see it is there in Dream explorer.
Ta

If you FTP'd it to you usb you may as well FTP it to usr/keys and just restart the cam manually.

Check windows hasn't made it newcamd.list.txt when you created it. This should show in DreamExplorer though.

If you FTP'd it to you usb you may as well FTP it to usr/keys and just restart the cam manually.

Check windows hasn't made it newcamd.list.txt when you created it. This should show in DreamExplorer though.

Thanks Woosh, file is definitely .list
Cam importer is now seeing it and going through the process but sly channels are not clearing. Tried manually restarting but not 'avin it!
Cam is listed as mgcamd_1.38r1
Also tried putting it straight into usr/keys with same result.
Cheers

Thanks Woosh, file is definitely .list
Cam importer is now seeing it and going through the process but sly channels are not clearing. Tried manually restarting but not 'avin it!
Cam is listed as mgcamd_1.38r1
Also tried putting it straight into usr/keys with same result.
Cheers
Sure your line hasn't expired try restarting box and it is connected to internet or try a test line

Sometimes n lines do not work in MGcamd as some servers have different port numbers for n & cws lines
Try your n line in CCcam

Download mg_cfg from downloads section and ftp it to usr/keys folder, then restart softcam in softcam panel.

That didn't work either pablo.
Just a thought ... Do I need to keep - CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300 CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000 in the newcamd.list or overtype it with the N line??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back