WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you will. Once you have selected the resolution of your TV on the Video Wizard screen it will ask you if you want to restore settings (if it finds a settings backup)
You can select yes when asked if you want to restore settings but DON'T let it try and restore plugins. Your box will restore the settings and then take you to the WooshBuild Infinity setup. This will install the plugins you would expect from WooshBuild.

Manually installed plugins will fail to install as will any system plugins which are no longer available on the servers. This is not to do with WooshBuild Infinity and will happen even with just openATV on your box.

hello
No there isn't. In effect it is exactly the same as if there was a new image of WooshBuild for your box, you would still have to flash it. It is easy enough though.

From a current WooshBuild you can simply use the online flash option for OpenATV. From fullscreen TV:

Blue Button -> Flash online / local -> Green button -> Select the openATV image you want to use -> Green button again.
When asked to backup your settings say yes.

The box will download the openATV image, press OK on your box and select Startup wizard. Depending on the box takes 5 minutes.

Thanks for your reply, and I really commend your efforts. I have I IPAB running on my boxes but I will like to change them to wooshbuild, is there a way to safe the infinity on a flash drive and just pop it into a Zgemma box whenever i need to install new boxes?

You can make a complete back of the master box and then restore that image on the second, third and so on box but does defeat the object of Infinity. Everything you do when setting up Infinity makes your box as up to date as it can be from the latest openATV version to all the plugins that get installed. As soon as you start using backup images you are are out of date the following day.

Last edited:
All the cams needed are already pre-installed
Just get yourself a line, put it onto a usb stick and put it into the front usb port. Put the tv onto a paid channel then use the cam importer (in wb config) to load your line.
Been using cable with Openvix for the last 3 years with no real problems but thought I'd give wooshbuild infinity a go.
Got everything onto my box with openatv and skyQ skin but I cannot get my line to work.
My supplier said it's set to newcamd, I have been used to using Filezilla to ftp the newcamd.list and CCcAM.cfg files over to usr/keys when I was using Openvix and I have tried what makido has suggested above, but I just get a spinning circle for about 2 minutes before the box locks up and I have to unplug to fire it back up again.
It must be something to do with the way I put the line onto the usb, do I need to start the line CWS = or do I just leave it as N?
I have always used notepad to open the line details, do I need to use something else for openatv?
Just need a bit of help please to get me over the line.
Thanks a lot

have you actually got infinity on your box put open atv on first then when it gets to the hdmi part leave it and go to first page of this thread and read the instructions carefully to put infinity on

have you actually got infinity on your box put open atv on first then when it gets to the hdmi part leave it and go to first page of this thread and read the instructions carefully to put infinity on
Set up sweet as a nut following the guide, everything as it should be, Just the line I'm struggling with

Does anyone know how to solve a clock issue on a Zgemma H2S, Wooshbuild Infinity flash.....my clock stops when I’m recording a program, it returns to the correct time once the recording has finished but nonetheless it’s annoying.

Apologies if this has been covered already!

Does anyone know how to solve a clock issue on a Zgemma H2S, Wooshbuild Infinity flash.....my clock stops when I’m recording a program, it returns to the correct time once the recording has finished but nonetheless it’s annoying.

Apologies if this has been covered already!
Not sure if this will fix the issue but you could try downloading permanent vfd clock
Green button > green again > extensions >permanentvfdclock. Once downloaded go into the plugin and turn it on

Hi Had a problem with my h7 running infinity flawless up until today when I tried to access my recordings, pressed file list and got blue screen crash. Tried several times but no luck so did a complete re flash but this time when I get to the setup feeds all I get is sat or iptv but when I first installed got about 4 options including cable and a mix of both?? Any ideas why ? and how I add cable part?

sorry my bad skim-skin... i know u can only use one skin at a time, but could i not have more then one and change it when i want?

Yes the skins are there already, you just need to change over whenever you feel like it, some others are available to download via the menus

Hi Had a problem with my h7 running infinity flawless up until today when I tried to access my recordings, pressed file list and got blue screen crash. Tried several times but no luck so did a complete re flash but this time when I get to the setup feeds all I get is sat or iptv but when I first installed got about 4 options including cable and a mix of both?? Any ideas why ? and how I add cable part?
The box hasnt detected your cable tuner. If you turn the box off and then on again you are able to start the infinity setup again. Or set it up manually after setup as finished

ok can you guide me plz and i cant seem to find it
Green button > green again > skins
Download the one you want. You can then switch skin in wb config

Last edited:
Makido thanks for the reply

I have now turned the box off completely and restarted it all again as had gone too far and yes this time all the options were back but now when the box scans and sets up there are only sat channels and bouquets? its almost like it hasn't bothered with the cable bit? I used to have to do the cable part manually with a h2 before is it the same process?

Yes go to tuner configuration and set up your tuners network ID
Then go in to autobouquetsmaker > providers and set virgin uk to yes and put in the ID. Then scan

Ive never setup a cable box up mind you so I could be wrong :)

Last edited:
installed wooshbuild last night but ipab is still showing up in menu.....what have i missed.....i done other box and its fine...the only thing i can think of is this box is still on atv 6.1 does it need to be on 6.2

yes put 6.2 on then when it gets to hdmi setup stop and go to page 1 of this thread and instructions for infinity are at top of page in a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back