WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi folks looking help i have set up my hdmi cec on my zgemma h2s and tv but in the morning my tv is on . I can only assume that when the zgemma is doing an overnight updat it turns the tv on. Has anyone the settings for hdmi cec as ive tried turning some of the stuff off resulting in confusing myself completely lol

Thanks in advance.

can anyone tell me why some of the bouquets i`ve removed keep coming back and possibly how to sort it please?
i just keep FTA and FTA HD bouquets, all the bouquets i`ve removed stay removed apart from Regional, BBC Red Button, Sky Info and Not Indexed, which come back after putting box into standby.
thank you.

can anyone tell me why some of the bouquets i`ve removed keep coming back and possibly how to sort it please?
i just keep FTA and FTA HD bouquets, all the bouquets i`ve removed stay removed apart from Regional, BBC Red Button, Sky Info and Not Indexed, which come back after putting box into standby.
thank you.
Have you gone into autobouquetmaker and used the hide sections option
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > hide sections

Have you gone into autobouquetmaker and used the hide sections option
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > hide sections

thank you.....just tried that, saved and rebooted but they`re still there.

Last edited:
thank you.....just tried that, saved and rebooted but they`re still there.

Assuming they are coming from AutoBouquet Maker and not some other source ie. an IPTV setup etc. then delete whatever you want to and go into Autobouquet Maker and change "Schedule" to NO.
Reboot and see now...........

Assuming they are coming from AutoBouquet Maker and not some other source ie. an IPTV setup etc. then delete whatever you want to and go into Autobouquet Maker and change "Schedule" to NO.
Reboot and see now...........

would that be in the "configure" section and change "schedule scan" to NO?

.....that`s what i`ve done and it looks like it`s worked, thank you,
will the remaining bouquets still update every day now?

.....that`s what i`ve done and it looks like it`s worked, thank you,
will the remaining bouquets still update every day now?

No they won't and they don't need to.

I only update my bouquets maybe once every two or three months or when Sky do a re-shuffle, why would you want to update every day?

Unless you are mixing this up with a daily update of EPG data? Which I do daily via EPG Importer.
And this will not affect your bouquets but rather, will "populate" them.

Unless you are mixing this up with a daily update of EPG data? Which I do daily via EPG Importer.
And this will not affect your bouquets but rather, will "populate" them.

yes sorry that`s what i was doing,
i noticed the "daily" and "time" options disapear when i changed schedule to NO so thought this was the epg data that would`nt update every morning.

Last edited:
Hi just a quick question as it may all ready be in thread just can not find it.
Box working great and all the FTA channels working a treat, Now i have bought a 12 month gift as they say how do i add them channels

Hi all, sorry to hijack a thread but I need help!
The amount of zgemms I've flashed in the past and it's gone super smooth thanks to wooshbuild but I have one here and it's driving my crazy!
It was working ok(ish) then I tried flashing with infinity and it's all gone wrong.

The box loads from -00- to -78- then loops .
I cannot reflash with wooshbuild or a new openatv, for some reason it won't flash I've tried on san disk 32gb san disc 64gb and i just bought a 16gb Toshiba usb stick. Normally I use a san disc 8gb but I can't find them due to moving house.
Could it be the size of the usb stopping it from flashing?
Any advice will be appreciated:)

Got infinity all up and running (thanks wooshman), got nordVPN, easily added through the vpn adder. But can anyone tell me if i can switch my vpn on and off without having to go back into "add vpn easily" then picking your vpn provider, then saving settings, then switching it on. Same for when you want to switch it off. Is there a shortcut?

Got infinity all up and running (thanks wooshman), got nordVPN, easily added through the vpn adder. But can anyone tell me if i can switch my vpn on and off without having to go back into "add vpn easily" then picking your vpn provider, then saving settings, then switching it on. Same for when you want to switch it off. Is there a shortcut?
Once you have selected the VPN server you want to use and started it, you can then just use Blue Button -> Network -> Services -> openVPN - and turn it on and off from there.

Seems more button presses than using the Easy VPN plugin now I have typed it.

<snip>
Could it be the size of the usb stopping it from flashing?
Any advice will be appreciated:)

Yes, it more than likely is, the smaller sized USB drives tend to work better.

The forum is absolutely overflowing with fixes for this "problem" .
A quick search will reveal all.

Yes, it more than likely is, the smaller sized USB drives tend to work better.

The forum is absolutely overflowing with fixes for this "problem" .
A quick search will reveal all.
yes it was :grin: thank god lol . i used another san disc usb and it went first time. box back up and running now cheers

Hi guys looking for some help please

just got a 9ht for virmin setup but can't get any of my premium channel's to play changed my line to a n line for ccam not sure what to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back