WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash your box using your remote: Blue button -> Flash online / Local -> Green - select the latest openATV 6.2 -> green

As you think you messed up last time say no to saving settings.
Once it has downloaded select option 1 to start the setup wizard and let the box flash.

Once your see the Start Wizard, you are at step one of the setup instructions for Infinity.

You can use any device connected to your network, phone, tablet, computer to start the setup.
Thank you. I will try again tonight. When you say I can use any device to start the setup. What will I need to do? When I originally set my box up I’m sure I had wooshbuild on a stick

Thank you. I will try again tonight. When you say I can use any device to start the setup. What will I need to do? When I originally set my box up I’m sure I had wooshbuild on a stick

No, no, no.
Doing a bit of reading before jumping in as opposed to adopting " I'll manage it as I go along" sort of thing, will save you and a lot of members here so much time and hassle. WB is no longer "on a stick" and hasn't been for quite a while now.

Full instructions on how to upgrade have been posted here, thanks to @wooshman :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Follow them EXACTLY step by step and all will go fine.

Anyone got a working bitrate viewer for OpenATV 6.2 / Whoosh infinity ? ( IPTV )

I tried the two on whoosh and they don't work.

Yo
Anyone got a working bitrate viewer for OpenATV 6.2 / Whoosh infinity ? ( IPTV )

I tried the two on whoosh and they don't work.
Whatever it was you tried is in the feeds from openATV, it isn't something I have added to the feeds, so Woosh, Grog, Dsayers or any other version, if it running openATV whatever you tried will be the same.

But with that said I can't answer your question.

Evening folks. Got a .DEB file and .IPK file from my IPTV supplier. Can I use them in Wooshbuild for IPTV?

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Evening folks. Got a .DEB file and .IPK file from my IPTV supplier. Can I use them in Wooshbuild for IPTV?

Any help would be appreciated thanks
Copy the IPK file onto a USB stick
Put the USB stick in a spare usb port in the box - if you get a popup saying "Install Extensions" select it. If it doesn't don't worry and move on, if it does, read the below steps an catch up to Highlighting the IPK.

Blue button -> Plugins -> IPK Installer -> Select the USB you just inserted -> Select Install extensions -> Highlight the IPK on the USB and press OK -> Now press the Green button to install.

Copy the IPK file onto a USB stick
Put the USB stick in a spare usb port in the box - if you get a popup saying "Install Extensions" select it. If it doesn't don't worry and move on, if it does, read the below steps an catch up to Highlighting the IPK.

Blue button -> Plugins -> IPK Installer -> Select the USB you just inserted -> Select Install extensions -> Highlight the IPK on the USB and press OK -> Now press the Green button to install.

Cheers but what next? Should I have access to my IPTV sub? If so where do I find it please?

Hi I downloaded woshbuild infinitely on my pc saved it to my usb I then put in in my zgemma i55 I saying it can't read fat 32 format can any one please help me thanks

No, no, no.
Doing a bit of reading before jumping in as opposed to adopting " I'll manage it as I go along" sort of thing, will save you and a lot of members here so much time and hassle. WB is no longer "on a stick" and hasn't been for quite a while now.

Full instructions on how to upgrade have been posted here, thanks to @wooshman :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Follow them EXACTLY step by step and all will go fine.
Thanks for your help. Everything is back to normal now apart from xc plugin. But I’m hoping my provider can sort that out. Thanks again

Hi, upgraded to infinity from 7 using h2s, installed fine but nothing on the plugin menu seems to work, just get a black screen, can’t download any extensions or anything. How do i sort this? As need extreme editor for my iptv.

Hi, upgraded to infinity from 7 using h2s, installed fine but nothing on the plugin menu seems to work, just get a black screen, can’t download any extensions or anything. How do i sort this? As need extreme editor for my iptv.
go to plugins menu, click green
W A I T
as it takes a while to populate the downloadable plugins list then find the plugin you need

Hi I downloaded woshbuild infinitely on my pc saved it to my usb I then put in in my zgemma i55 I saying it can't read fat 32 format can any one please help me thanks

you can't put infinity on like this.
No idea what you have on your USB stick but it isn't what you think it is.
If you want infinity on your I55, go to infinity installation page and read it through from beginning to end, then go back to beginning and start from scratch.
There is no infinity download for a usb drive

go to plugins menu, click green
W A I T
as it takes a while to populate the downloadable plugins list then find the plugin you need
Waited ages, nothing seems to come on, rebooted etc still no joy. Can’t even get the ppugin or reflash options to come on.

Waited ages, nothing seems to come on, rebooted etc still no joy. Can’t even get the ppugin or reflash options to come on.
It sounds an unhappy box. Flash it again from the blue button and select today's openATV 6.2. The 15 minutes it takes to flash and run Infinity will be quicker than trying to fix the unknown.

It sounds an unhappy box. Flash it again from the blue button and select today's openATV 6.2. The 15 minutes it takes to flash and run Infinity will be quicker than trying to fix the unknown.
None of the plugins sections worked, couldnt reflash either just wouldnt bring up the menus when selecting the plugins. Had subtitles on, for unknown reasons turned them off and the plugins started working. Thanks guys sorted now up and running

Very very odd indeed.

I think I would flash and start again, but give it a try and see if you get any other problems and decide from there.
Yes seems odd, all the channels are playing fine iptv running smoothly and so are the subs. Only reason i upgraded was because of vod wouldnt ffw or rw but issue still remains. Running atv2.

Are you pressing and holding the right direction button to bring up the seek bar for VOD?

The normal, ff / rw buttons on the remote don't work for VOD

Change the skin to the deafault Metrix skin and test the direction button then. There is a fix to the crashing when pressing the button for other skins. What skin are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back