WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For info:

WooshBuild Infinity is confirmed to be running on 132 different makes / models of box.

alien5, amiko8900, amikoalien, amikomini, axodin, azboxhd, dinobot4k, dinobot4kmini, dinobot4kplus, dm520, dm7020hd, dm7080, dm900, dm920, e4hdcombo, et10000, et4x00, et6000, et7100, et7500, et8000, et8500, et9200, et9500, evomini, evoslim, evoslimt2c, formuler1, formuler4turbo, fusionhdse, gbquad, gbquad4k, gbquadplus, gbue4k, gbultraue, gbx3, gbx3h, genius, giavatar, iqonios200hd, ixusszero, mbmicro, mbmicrov2, mbmini, mbminiplus, mbultra, mediabox, mutant1200, mutant1500, mutant2400, mutant500c, mutant51, novacombo, novatwin, optimussos2plus, optimussos3plus, osmega, osmini, osminiplus, osnino, purehd, quadbox2400, sabtriple, sf138, sf228, sf3038, sf4008, sf8, sf8008, sparklx, sparkreloaded, sparktriplex, tiviaraplus, tm2t, tmnano, tmnano2super, tmnano2t, tmnano3t, tmnanom3, tmnanose, tmnanosem2, tmnanosem2plus, tmtwin, tmtwin4k, uniboxhd1, uniboxhd2, uniboxhde, vipercombo, vuduo, vuduo2, vusolo, vusolo2, vusolo4k, vusolose, vuultimo, vuultimo4k, vuuno4k, vuuno4kse, vuzero, vuzero4k, wetekplay, x1plus, x2plus, xp1000max, xp1000plus, xpeedlx, xpeedlx1, xpeedlx2, xpeedlx3, zgemmah2h, zgemmah2s, zgemmah2splus, zgemmah32tc, zgemmah3ac, zgemmah4, zgemmah5, zgemmah52s, zgemmah52splus, zgemmah52tc, zgemmah5ac, zgemmah7, zgemmah92s, zgemmah9s, zgemmah9t, zgemmahs, zgemmai55, zgemmai55plus, zgemmas2s, zgemmash1, zgemmash2, zgemmaslc, zgemmass

Then both the plugin and your vpn are working.
If you download a plugin called e2espeedtest you are able to check the country you are connected to and the speed
Green button > green again > extensions > e2espeedtest

Hi, I've did as you suggested but IP address is the same even when I switch and both tests seem to be coming from hosted by solway communications in Carlisle!

Really at a loss as I've followed the instructions and all appear to be working until I ran speed test, is there any plugin I can download that'll work like where I am via Google. Cheers

I'm using Nord VPN and set it to France

Cacheflush is pre-installed and setup to run every 5 minutes. As @Jogold said, long press the blue button and select Cacheflush for the settings.

Tried this morning and the long hold blue takes me to xtream editor??

Not sure if my box is past it sell by date. It’s a zgemma star 2s, running atv 6.2 and WooshBuild Infinity. Whole box is really slow.

Not sure if my box is past it sell by date. It’s a zgemma star 2s, running atv 6.2 and WooshBuild Infinity. Whole box is really slow.
Try pressing the portal button it will be in there

Unless Xtream Editor has remapped your blue button (which I doubt) there is something up with your settings as I never change what the buttons do from default and long blue shows the Extensions list. Or as Makido says, press the portal button to be taken to the same place.

Grateful for the work gone into Wooshbuild Infinity.
Just one question...
When channels are changed, the weather appears in top left and the time appears in top right. Is there a way to remove either or both of these?

Grateful for the work gone into Wooshbuild Infinity.
Just one question...
When channels are changed, the weather appears in top left and the time appears in top right. Is there a way to remove either or both of these?
Yes, change skin. When you setup Infinity it asked you what skin you wanted to use. By the sounds of it you chose Metrix which is the default openATV skin.

If you go into the plugins screen (green button) and then press green again, go down to skins and look for skyQ, skyNEW, skyWB or WB Freesat you can install that an then change the skin from within the WB Config plugin or from the Blue button -> System

Yes, change skin. When you setup Infinity it asked you what skin you wanted to use. By the sounds of it you chose Metrix which is the default openATV skin.

If you go into the plugins screen (green button) and then press green again, go down to skins and look for skyQ, skyNEW, skyWB or WB Freesat you can install that an then change the skin from within the WB Config plugin or from the Blue button -> System

Thanks Wooshman.

i'm getting no channel info on most FTA channels in epg for some reason....
some channels the info comes up if i activate the channel,
anyone know why this has started happening?
thank you.

Last edited:
i'm getting no channel info on most FTA channels in epg for some reason....
some channels the info comes up if i activate the channel,
anyone know why this has started happening?
thank you.
Have you deleted your EPG from with WB Config or the Menu and then scanned again with EPG Importer? Ensure you still have all 6 ticks in the Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV in EPG Importer.

I have just done the aboce and ran EPG Importer and have a full EPG again.

thats sorted it by the looks, thank you....
do all 6 need to be ticked?...
i only use the FTA channls, others i use are from provider for iptv.

I didn't realise there was one. Had a quick look and the only option you get is RoI HD, SD or Custom. I will get this added to the setup. Thanks for pointing this out.
Is there a simple way to change regions? I’d like to switch to ROI to get the RTE channels also

Is there a simple way to change regions? I’d like to switch to ROI to get the RTE channels also
Just to clear that up, I’ve changed region and done a scan but the epg still has the same channels as when I set up. Is there a simple way to update the epg to show rte channels? Thanks in advance. The build is incredible. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back