WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wooshman,

Ive set up one of my Zgemma h2s’ with infinity and it looks and feels great so far. Im renewing my IPTV sub tonight, and wondered if before i do this if i could make a full copy of my new current infinity setup for another h2s in my house without having to access the internet?

Reason i ask is my other box running an old WB runs via wifi so would need to be unplugged and setup down stairs in order to do a fresh install other wise. If this is possible, how do i go about doing this?

Thanks

Hi Wooshman,

Ive set up one of my Zgemma h2s’ with infinity and it looks and feels great so far. Im renewing my IPTV sub tonight, and wondered if before i do this if i could make a full copy of my new current infinity setup for another h2s in my house without having to access the internet?

Reason i ask is my other box running an old WB runs via wifi so would need to be unplugged and setup down stairs in order to do a fresh install other wise. If this is possible, how do i go about doing this?

Thanks
Get a spare USB stick and plug it into the front of the box you want to backup (with the box turned on)
Blue button -> Complete backup -> Green button (USB) - this will take about 5 minutes

On the box to flash, turn it off, put the USB in the front with no other USB devices plugged in and turn it on.
When you see the front display show USB / UPDT press the front power button once. The display will change to FLSH
Then wait while the box is flashed.
Once done, turn it off, remove the USB and put in your normal USB you use in the back again and turn it on.

Hi all
Ive just upgraded from IPab to infinity.
I am having issues with the epg.
I think the tuners in service scan are set up wrong as the channels are not listed correctly.
I have two sat cables going into the box.
Which tuners should i be using and how do i set the BBC region?

Hi all
Ive just upgraded from IPab to infinity.
I am having issues with the epg.
I think the tuners in service scan are set up wrong as the channels are not listed correctly.
I have two sat cables going into the box.
Which tuners should i be using and how do i set the BBC region?
If you go menu > setup > service searching > tuner configuration
Make sure your tuners are set to 28.2E
To set your region go menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers > set your region > green to save then start a scan
Infinity should of ran a scan during setup though

If you go menu > setup > service searching > tuner configuration
Make sure your tuners are set to 28.2E
To set your region go menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers > set your region > green to save then start a scan
Infinity should of ran a scan during setup though
I dont have auto bouquets maker in there?

I that case, you aren't using infinity as it's included
what shows when you press menu > setup > service searching?
I had to install it.
I get an error when updating the autobouquets.
./autobouquets_e2.sh:.: line 354: autopicon_convert.sh: not found

Execution finished.

I had to install it.
I get an error when updating the autobouquets.
./autobouquets_e2.sh:.: line 354: autopicon_convert.sh: not found

Execution finished.

No idea what that lot is but it's no good, it would be easier to flash openatv 6.2 and then add infinity again from the begining, choose whether you are using sat or cable during the installation and give your location and it'll scan for you and set your tuners up automatically

No idea what that lot is but it's no good, it would be easier to flash openatv 6.2 and then add infinity again from the begining, choose whether you are using sat or cable during the installation and give your location and it'll scan for you and set your tuners up automatically
Looks like i’ll have to do that. So frustrating

Trying to update to infinity as ive lost a few channels, can't update abm to 3.1 on old build apparently. Couple of questions, I can't find the download link it doesn't appear on the original thread unless im just blind? The other question is do I need to reflash before upgrading, I read the instructions but this still goes over my head. Sorry for the noob questions and thanks for the help.

@Doran754, i have just updated my zgemma h2h with the infinity build, the link and all info is all on the download page, i reflashed mine with the latest openatv 6.2 it is very easy to follow just take your time to read and follow it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back