WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one will work on the H7S and H7C as it is the same image. I was saying always go with the correct box on the left hand side.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah7/openatv-6.2-zgemmah7-20181206_usb.zip

View attachment 36147
Hi Wooshman, thanks for reply but I've already done that.
My question actually relates to the Wooshbuild Infinity installation thread within the "Installation Step 1" spoiler which contains these spoilers:
upload_2018-12-7_15-42-43.png
When you click on the Airdigital spoiler then towards the end of the Zgemma models there are two lines for H7.
So my question is does it matter which one I click to open webif for the H7S.
Apologies for not being specific at the start :(

Running Infinity on Wooshbuild. I have created a Favourites bouquets and moved it to the top of the list but during a overnight, I presume scan it is moved back down to the bottom of the list. How can I keep the favourites at the top please.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
In AutoBouquetsMaker, configure change place ABM bouquets bottom green to save then rescan ABM. Or in providers whatever your provider is you can set generate main bouquet custom and choose your favourites bouquet.

Hi wondering if i can ask question download this today and was told to download service app but the app or player not there its a zgemma h2s box.

Hi wondering if i can ask question download this today and was told to download service app but the app or player not there its a zgemma h2s box.
Think it's in system plugins if not there have a look in extensions menu plugins green to download plugins will be in one of those 2 then green to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back