WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got round to reflashing. Tried from usb and then redid the build and same error. Then tried from blue button and flash and then redid the build and same error again.

Any ideas?
As a reminder, I kept getting failed to tune virgin uk on tuner b.

Hi folks. I’ve had a lot of trouble with the iptv plug in on my Zgemma h2s since I updated to infinity. I’ve tried to sort it out myself but now it’s telling me that there isn’t enough space on my usb drive to download the movie I’m trying to get. I’ve a 1TB external hard drive attached and there’s plenty of room on it. I had to change the destination for downloads in the settings as it was trying to download to HDD (I assumed that was the boxes own hard drive?). I’m now absolutely lost and if anyone can help I’d appreciate it. Even tell me how to reinstall the iptv player? It wasn’t there when I installed infinity for some reason. All help appreciated lol
To.reinstall the e2iplayer you press green for plugins then green to download plugins then extensions it's in there maybe still called iptv player (e2iplayer) then press ok on it and it will download and install for you then completely exit out of it all

awh man, I dont know what I've done. I cant pause live tv now also. I've tried a reflash but it keeps crashing and wont let me do it. Any help appreciated.

can I got back to the last version of wooshbuild? Infinity seems to play havock with my zgemma h2s

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks. I’ve had a lot of trouble with the iptv plug in on my Zgemma h2s since I updated to infinity. I’ve tried to sort it out myself but now it’s telling me that there isn’t enough space on my usb drive to download the movie I’m trying to get. I’ve a 1TB external hard drive attached and there’s plenty of room on it. I had to change the destination for downloads in the settings as it was trying to download to HDD (I assumed that was the boxes own hard drive?). I’m now absolutely lost and if anyone can help I’d appreciate it. Even tell me how to reinstall the iptv player? It wasn’t there when I installed infinity for some reason. All help appreciated lol
No your HDD will be the hdd device that you have set up on your box, what did you change it to? It should be set to /media/hdd/ movie.

I tried to do a reflash. It wonted let me back up my settings saying the destination is wrong. I know I've messed about too much. I tried to reflash without the back up and my box keeps crashing. Zgemma h2s. Ive been a wooshbuild user for a few years so I did the initial install through wooshbuild. I started messing about with it after I got infinity up and running and it's got progressively worse. IPTV wasn't there when I hit the portal button on my remote the way it used to be. I tried to get it and now it seems like my box is about to die lol

what options did it give you? Have you moved any cables or splitters when re flashing.
nope, it's a sat box. I haven't changed any hard wiring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to do a reflash. It wonted let me back up my settings saying the destination is wrong. I know I've messed about too much. I tried to reflash without the back up and my box keeps crashing. Zgemma h2s. Ive been a wooshbuild user for a few years so I did the initial install through wooshbuild. I started messing about with it after I got infinity up and running and it's got progressively worse. IPTV wasn't there when I hit the portal button on my remote the way it used to be. I tried to get it and now it seems like my box is about to die lol
Check that your hdd is mouted as media/hdd
Red button > plugins > mount manager
Then try a reflash from within wb config

can I got back to the last version of wooshbuild? Infinity seems to play havock with my zgemma h2s

I can guarantee you that infinity works perfectly well with a H2S, I have one here, it is something else you are doing wrong.

nope, it's a sat box. I haven't changed any hard wiring.
I don't think there's a way to go back to old wooshbuild as it's infinity now if I remeber rightly it's been tried 132 boxes and h2s boxes runs infinity really well like I posted reflash with open atv 6.2 then follow the instalation guide once done don't mess with the box unless your comfatable and know what things to change

I have a zgemma h2s with atv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity all is running OK

However when I try to change the boot screen using WB config from default to Cars - I select cars and there is only a red button to exit there is no button to save my selection and the boot screen remains as default
How do I save my cars selection.

Also i tried to change the epg switch ski from default to SkyWB - I select Skywb press green say yes to GUI needs to restart and after restarting the skin has not changed but still on default.

Can you please tell me how to make my changes apply - I have tried both several times and rebooted box after each attempt but still won’t change

Netrooky

Change sky UK to yes in the sky UK options you should see sky uk: FTA only change that to yes.

So:

SKY UK: yes
Sky UK your area sd custom
Sky UK FTA only: yes
Rest is optional.

Change Freesat to no green to save then in AutoBouquetsMaker update providers then start scan.

Hi, thanks for replying. I have done these settings but unfortunately I still only get Freesat no FTA.

Hi, thanks for replying. I have done these settings but unfortunately I still only get Freesat no FTA.
Have you rescanned after making the changes.

If still the same take screen shots of your ABM providers settings

Just so we are on about the same subject do you mean sky FTA or terrestrial television?

hi all, i have just flashed my box using wooshbuild infinity, i have set up my line correctly and restarted mgcamd 1.38r2 and nothing, i have never been able to get this cam to work, so i go to download mgcamd 1.35 which always works for me, but there is nowhere to download it from, i go to plugins, downloads, but nowhere there to get cams, i go to softcam panel, insall and there are no cams at all, i even tried to reinstall 1.38 but after deleting i cant find it anywhere....can anyone offer advice on how to resolve this, thanks

hi all, i have just flashed my box using wooshbuild infinity, i have set up my line correctly and restarted mgcamd 1.38r2 and nothing, i have never been able to get this cam to work, so i go to download mgcamd 1.35 which always works for me, but there is nowhere to download it from, i go to plugins, downloads, but nowhere there to get cams, i go to softcam panel, insall and there are no cams at all, i even tried to reinstall 1.38 but after deleting i cant find it anywhere....can anyone offer advice on how to resolve this, thanks

press green, press green again
does a list of downloadable plugins appear? - one of them will be called + softcams, click this and install mgcamd1.35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back