WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above really, if you can take a screen shot or photo of the crash screen I can look more. I don't think it is common though due to the number of users.
It depends what the error message is. If you can take a screen shot it is always handy to see it. FTPing it across is fine, but if there is an issue with the importer I will get it fixed.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CAscZQcqVAdeOxfaqlqcNNmBqy6D99vK

Heres a link to the error pal. Thanks again

A photo of the error screen will be good please.

If you click on the link below it should tak you to the photo of tbe error pal. I couldnt upload the pic direct. It said it was too big..
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CAscZQcqVAdeOxfaqlqcNNmBqy6D99vK

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
When I run ABM in freesat only mode im not getting bbc2 hd and channel 4 hd. Is there anyway to fix this?
Setup your ABM like so and you should get HD channels for 1 - 5. Also make sure your Area has custom on the end. Also set Channel swap to yes, although I think it will be already (not on the screen shot) Then save and rescan.
upload_2018-8-22_8-52-37.png

Thanks again for getting back to me. I'm using wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h2s. How do I remove the WB config plugin?
Don't remove it, I asked if you had.

I have tested it on one of my boxes and it installed and worked for me first time. Uninstall and try again. I see no reason why it won't work for you.

It depends what the error message is. If you can take a screen shot it is always handy to see it. FTPing it across is fine, but if there is an issue with the importer I will get it fixed.
Thanks wooshman, please see photo of error, I’m getting this on h2h and h5.2tc

Attachments

• 567FD4A7-1B9F-4843-BAF7-746258FF3235.jpeg
    567FD4A7-1B9F-4843-BAF7-746258FF3235.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Thanks wooshman, please see photo of error, I’m getting this on h2h and h5.2tc
Thanks

Could you tell me the exact way you get this to happen please so I can try and reproduce it on my own boxes.

Also does it find the newcamd.list file on the usb and list it?

Thanks

Could you tell me the exact way you get this to happen please so I can try and reproduce it on my own boxes.

Also does it find the newcamd.list file on the usb and list it?
I save the newcamd file onto a brand new usb and plug into back
Then, menu
Plugins
Wb config
USB cam importer
It doesn’t find the line or quote it however
I then press red to go back and I get the error log
I’m
Using the sky new if that makes a difference at all

Don't remove it, I asked if you had.

I have tested it on one of my boxes and it installed and worked for me first time. Uninstall and try again. I see no reason why it won't work for you.
AH, OK. I don't think I have. Is there a way to check if its still there? I'll have a go at removing and re-installing it when I get home...

I save the newcamd file onto a brand new usb and plug into back
Then, menu
Plugins
Wb config
USB cam importer
It doesn’t find the line or quote it however
I then press red to go back and I get the error log
I’m
Using the sky new if that makes a difference at all
With your USB stick (with the newcamd.list file on) plugged in and from full screen TV:
Blue button, yellow button - what is listed here please? Take a screen shot if easier. I am after the mount names please

AH, OK. I don't think I have. Is there a way to check if its still there? I'll have a go at removing and re-installing it when I get home...
From full screen TV: Green button - WB Config will be at the top. If you have uninstalled it it will be available to install from the WooshBuild section like Easy VPN Adder was.

It isn't seeing your USB device(s) for whatever reason which will be why it is giving an error. I know it shouldn't error but that is my bad programming.

The important part is to get your USB seen by the box. Try restarting the box with the line USB plugged in.

It isn't seeing your USB device(s) for whatever reason which will be why it is giving an error. I know it shouldn't error but that is my bad programming.

The important part is to get your USB seen by the box. Try restarting the box with the line USB plugged in.
Problem solved
I was using some cheap and nasty 128mb USBs
Put in a decent 16gb one and it finds it straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back