WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks mate, i am losing it.
Thats it done for him, he has a seagate expansion set that up tomorrow, going up to the quiz in my local, looking forward to a few pints, old sam, my neighbour, likes the look of the build wooshman although its the iptv plug in he will use the most, well done on the build and thanks again.

hi mate thx for build but were do I get pass username for vpn please
You have to sign up to digibit vpn for an account with them then they give you a username and password then you enter that into plugin called easy vpn quite straight forward from there

WooshBuild Infinity is now running on a confirmed

104 makes / models of Enigma2 boxes.

alien5, amiko8900, amikoalien, amikomini, azboxhd, dinobot4k, dinobot4kmini, dinobot4kplus, et10000, et6000, et7100, et7500, et8000, et8500, et9500, evomini, evoslim, formuler1, formuler4turbo, gbquad, gbquad4k, gbquadplus, gbue4k, gbultraue, giavatar, iqonios200hd, ixusszero, mbmicro, mbmini, mbminiplus, mbultra, mutant1200, mutant1500, mutant2400, mutant500c, mutant51, novacombo, novatwin, optimussos2plus, osmega, osmini, osminiplus, osnino, quadbox2400, sabtriple, sf138, sf4008, sf8, sparkreloaded, sparktriplex, tiviaraplus, tm2t, tmnano, tmnano2super, tmnano2t, tmnano3t, tmnanom3, tmnanose, tmnanosem2, tmnanosem2plus, tmtwin, tmtwin4k, uniboxhd1, uniboxhde, vipercombo, vuduo, vuduo2, vusolo, vusolo2, vusolo4k, vusolose, vuultimo4k, vuuno4k, vuuno4kse, vuzero, vuzero4k, wetekplay, x1plus, xp1000max, xp1000plus, xpeedlx, xpeedlx1, xpeedlx2, xpeedlx3, zgemmah2h, zgemmah2s, zgemmah2splus, zgemmah32tc, zgemmah4, zgemmah5, zgemmah52s, zgemmah52splus, zgemmah52tc, zgemmah5ac, zgemmah7, zgemmah9s, zgemmah9t, zgemmahs, zgemmai55, zgemmas2s, zgemmash1, zgemmash2, zgemmaslc, zgemmass

Last edited:
Hi just put this on zgemma h2s looks good, is it possible to us the tabs on the epg menu ? also is ther only 2 skins sky new & matrix thank you

looking for some help... ive gone through the instructions to install on a zgemma h2s, OpenATV is installed, so when i reboot and it goes to the set up screen, it gets as far as selecting HDMI / RCA..... then just crashes out each time.... with a 'no signal' on the TV, and '-00-' on the zgemma display.

appreciate any help.... cheers

Hi just put this on zgemma h2s looks good, is it possible to us the tabs on the epg menu ? also is ther only 2 skins sky new & matrix thank you
Look in the skins section of plugins (green button twice) - for working tabs you will need to install the skyWB skin for the time being until @Chabs updates skyNEW

looking for some help... ive gone through the instructions to install on a zgemma h2s, OpenATV is installed, so when i reboot and it goes to the set up screen, it gets as far as selecting HDMI / RCA..... then just crashes out each time.... with a 'no signal' on the TV, and '-00-' on the zgemma display.

appreciate any help.... cheers
Reflash with a different version of openATV. Try 6.2
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20180822_usb.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Great I got it sorted with some great help formandvoid, can I take a copy of my setup and flash another zgemma ? thanks

also I add racing uk sd to the sport bouquet, but after a scan it disappears, is there a way to keep it there after the scan, thanks

No channels numbers display option in the Epg -> menu option.
when you press epg and its on the screen press the menu button you will then see another screen called graphical epg settings 5th line down it says sevice title mode press right on the d pad on the remote it will change to what you want then press green when you see what you want

have installed that v6.2, but im still having the same issue, as soon as the set up screen appears 'HDMI / RCA' it lasts for about 5 seconds and then crashed out to a blank 'no signal' screen on the TV.. I've run the the process 3 times.

any ideas? thanks

have installed that v6.2, but im still having the same issue, as soon as the set up screen appears 'HDMI / RCA' it lasts for about 5 seconds and then crashed out to a blank 'no signal' screen on the TV.. I've run the the process 3 times.

any ideas? thanks
i would put 6.1 on mate cos peoples having probs with 6.2 just try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back