wooshbuild infinity

Thanks.put I got openatv.To I need to flashed with openvix?
Willowbuild uses openvix, there are no builds that use openatv except wooshbuild and grogbuild but neither will work on recent images, meaning you'd have to use openatv 6.4 which is hopelessly outdated.
Just flash plain openatv 7.3 and use that if you don't want to go over to openvix

Willowbuild uses openvix, there are no builds that use openatv except wooshbuild and grogbuild but neither will work on recent images, meaning you'd have to use openatv 6.4 which is hopelessly outdated.
Just flash plain openatv 7.3 and use that if you don't want to go over to openvix
Thanks.I have installed the willowbuild and looks good.now for iptv what is better Bouquetmakerxtream or xstreamity?I just stopped using sat because is too much wind,

Thanks.I have installed the willowbuild and looks good.now for iptv what is better Bouquetmakerxtream or xstreamity?I just stopped using sat because is too much wind,
You can use both those plugins for your iptv.
Bouquetsmakerxtream is better for live tv, xtreamity is better for vod and movies etc as it has a search function.
You only need to put your iptv line in once and then tell both plugins where to find it

Back