Wooshbuild Support Thread

I posted above about issues with IPTV and Sky channels not working. I have changed to another image and all is well. I conclude from this that the issue is with Wooshbuild and compatibility with IPTV and Sky on same box.

Thanks for the help @makido one more minor issue I have, if I press tv on my remote I appear to have duplicates of all my bouquets.

Eg. Entertainment also has an entry named ==Entertainment

Can I safely delete all the duplicates or can I restore my bouquets to default?

Actually, looking again I appear to have multiple entries for each.

Is it possible to completely restore them all or do I need to do this manually?
Is there not an option in wb config to fix bouquets - cant check cos I aint on. If not then yes just remove them and then re-run ab scan

Yes remove the old one
HI ftp ipk file to box it installed said done did reboot went to plugins download extensions to ipgimporter highlighted it and noticed it said git 134 thought must be wrong,, did download it though and,, as I thought it did not work,,, can you tell me where I am going wrong but it def did download ipk to box thanks mial

HI ftp ipk file to box it installed said done did reboot went to plugins download extensions to ipgimporter highlighted it and noticed it said git 134 thought must be wrong,, did download it though and,, as I thought it did not work,,, can you tell me where I am going wrong but it def did download ipk to box thanks mial
When you put the ipk on your box have a look in menu > setup > epg have a look in there, and see if you can see epg importer
You shouldnt be downloading it from the plugins again. By the sounds of it youve just loaded the old one back up again

Is there not an option in wb config to fix bouquets - cant check cos I aint on. If not then yes just remove them and then re-run ab scan

Thanks, all seems sorted now.
Just need to look at upgrading my 2s so I can play iptv streams on the same box!!:(y):

When you put the ipk on your box have a look in menu > setup > epg have a look in there, and see if you can see epg importer
You shouldnt be downloading it from the plugins again. By the sounds of it youve just loaded the old one back up again
Hi looked in epg nothing there should I ftp file again thanks mial ( appreciate your help )

HI have 2 zgemma boxes h2h and h2 lost epgimporter on both done what grog said removed epgimporter and reinstall it worked on h2h but not on h2 ,,,got wooshbuild image on both with iptv script same server can anyone help please ,,,can I ftp a new epgimporter plugin if so which one ie one for iptv or any enigma2 plugin thanks mialy
@wooshman I tried I failed so time to leave it to someone that knows what their doing :)

I have just carried out a 'Online software update' on Wooshbuild v6 (zgemmas2s) and now everytime I press the Menu button I get the dreaded blue screen of death!
See attached screenshot.

Has anyone else had this problem?
18a7113cdc10c553687a17190e6829d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have just carried out a 'Online software update' on Wooshbuild v6 (zgemmas2s) and now everytime I press the Menu button I get the dreaded blue screen of death!
See attached screenshot.

Has anyone else had this problem?
18a7113cdc10c553687a17190e6829d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Have you got any other IPTV bouquet plugins installed? Looks like you have a modded version of e2m3u bouquet plugin so if you have multiple installed its clashing

WOOSHMAN can you help please zgemmah2 epg importer not working removed it and reinstalled it saying 0 events I have h2h and it worked on that ok got your image and running iptv appreciate any help thank you mial

Back