Wooshbuild Support Thread

Have you deleted your EPG? In WB Config is the option or you can do if from the menu button and go into EPG settings and do it. This may help.

What sources do you have selected in EPG Importer?

Have you deleted your EPG? In WB Config is the option or you can do if from the menu button and go into EPG settings and do it. This may help.

What sources do you have selected in EPG Importer?
Hi have removed it from plugins and using uk sat xmlt

I'm having some issues with a couple of my series link timers and not sure how to fix it if it can be fixed.
Grand Designs also records Grand Designs Australia which is at a different time.
Timewasters is recording every programme - S1 Ep1+2 last night and S1 Ep1 again today.
Other series link timers seem to be OK e.g. Taskmaster on Dave only records the once.
Any ideas what could be causing this?
Ta
I don't know you your sorted this but I had same issue a few days ago, my 'timers' list was empty, not good when the wife records every soap:)

It turned out to relate to the epg, my epg only had a days worth of info so none of the auto timers where detected. It was down to the latest epgimporter source change. I updated epgimporter and selected new sources and hey presto epg updated and timers list back to normal

Yes I guessed that but where can I find the information on who the provider is??

Thanks.
For a start try going on here
Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017.
There is not one provider there are lots and lots,not all do iptv with iptv adder some use plugins.You'll be offered a lot of 24 hour trials....yo will just have to test and see what work best.if your stuck you really need to take a look at the iptv section on the forum.

Hi can any one help me get a new epg importer,, I have just lost mine,, removed it and installed it again just get 0 events,, it is a zgemma h2 ,, I have a h2h as well but it worked on that when I reinstalled it ,,, image is wooshbuild running a iptv script appreciate any help thanks mial

Hi can any one help me get a new epg importer,, I have just lost mine,, removed it and installed it again just get 0 events,, it is a zgemma h2 ,, I have a h2h as well but it worked on that when I reinstalled it ,,, image is wooshbuild running a iptv script appreciate any help thanks mial
Have you gone in to sources and checked any of them are ticked?

no, scroll to end of list of sources and you should see (new) uk Sat/Virgin XMLTV (xz version) select that and then select all of the sub feeds that appear and then green button to save

I don't know you your sorted this but I had same issue a few days ago, my 'timers' list was empty, not good when the wife records every soap:)

It turned out to relate to the epg, my epg only had a days worth of info so none of the auto timers where detected. It was down to the latest epgimporter source change. I updated epgimporter and selected new sources and hey presto epg updated and timers list back to normal

Thanks grog ....
My EPG is fully populated for 7 days. Seems to be just Grand Designs Australia getting added somehow, although it didn't record this morning! and Timewasters recording every listing. I'll leave it for now and see if it has cured itself.

Thanks grog ....
My EPG is fully populated for 7 days. Seems to be just Grand Designs Australia getting added somehow, although it didn't record this morning! and Timewasters recording every listing. I'll leave it for now and see if it has cured itself.
Press Menu button and select Timers -> Auto Timers and select Timewasters - you can now set a timespan so it only records shows on between the begin/end of time span, now press yellow button to set/edit filters you should now be able to set a weekday filter so it will only record on the day(s) specified. Press Green to save.

You could now select the Grand designs autotimer and make sure 'search type' is set to exact match, that should then only record shows with the name 'grand designs' exactly so 'Grand designs australia' wouldn't record. Press green button to save and then once you have edited all timers that you want to change press the green button to save all changes.

I'm on my 4th reflash of my H5.2tc box. everytime i set the box up when i press green. my plugins say error with my epg import.. its not showing in the plugin browser .. i go into download plugins... epg import is there.. when i import an error pops up wget : bad address.... below that theres loads of lines than have failed

any ideas anyone

ok have purchased a zgemma h2h installed wooshbuild all is ok but every time the box goes into standby the time clock sticks but if i turn on to view channels the time is correct i have installed permanent vfd clock plugin and and turn the two options from false to true and restarted but still no joy any ideas please

ok have purchased a zgemma h2h installed wooshbuild all is ok but every time the box goes into standby the time clock sticks but if i turn on to view channels the time is correct i have installed permanent vfd clock plugin and and turn the two options from false to true and restarted but still no joy any ideas please
Try installing this vfdcontrol 6.1+git2050.its in the system plugins section....not the normal extensions. then reboot box

hi

is it safe doing a software update on amber, im trying to do a NIT scan but getting some error but it flashed on the screen to fast to read so thought a software update might fix it

thanks

zgemma H5.tc2 running woosh build, line/ecm info disappears a few times in a month, Blue button, softcam, mgcamd_1.38r1 sys no new ecm info! I have to keep on ftp sending it back to the box, any help would be great? I do turn off the box everynight

Back