Wooshbuild Support Thread

image.jpg Hi.

Just installed in H5 2TC.

When box restarted.

I have the Welcome to Wooshbuild screen stuck.

It says should take 1 min but has been 10 now.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Hi,
I'm trying to falsh Wooshbuild to Cloud-ibox II plus. I've downloaded Wooshbuild to my formatted USB drive, but when looking through instructions of what the contents should be it says I should have Zgemma file and something called a line file (gift). What is this and where do I get it?
Thanks

Hi,
I'm trying to falsh Wooshbuild to Cloud-ibox II plus. I've downloaded Wooshbuild to my formatted USB drive, but when looking through instructions of what the contents should be it says I should have Zgemma file and something called a line file (gift). What is this and where do I get it?
Thanks

I don't think Wooshbuild is suitable for that box, it's for a Zgemma box and a few others, have a look in the Cloud box section:

http://www.techkings.org/forums/cloud-ibox.417/

Hi,
Thanks
You have probably downloaded Whooshbuild base-build which is the first step in getting Wooshbuild onto a set top box. Don't know what Cloud-ibox is, or if there is a version designed for this box, but it looks like you have downloaded a version for a Zgemma box instead. The line file or gift, is a paid subscription to service provider ie. an iptv provider. You buy it from a provider of your choice.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Probably an easy question to answer, but I have scoured the web and can not find the answer!! I have got 4 Zgemma boxes 2 Star 2S and 2 H2S, since the channels went dark both of the H2S boxes no longer show the missing channels in the EPG but the 2S boxes do, I know I can not watch these channels but it is usefull to know what is on and what time some of the programs are airing, so I can get to the pub in time to watch, How do I turn these missing channels back on on my EPG? Any advice appreciated I have scoured all of the settings and even played with the bouquets.tv file with no success.

Probably an easy question to answer, but I have scoured the web and can not find the answer!! I have got 4 Zgemma boxes 2 Star 2S and 2 H2S, since the channels went dark both of the H2S boxes no longer show the missing channels in the EPG but the 2S boxes do, I know I can not watch these channels but it is usefull to know what is on and what time some of the programs are airing, so I can get to the pub in time to watch, How do I turn these missing channels back on on my EPG? Any advice appreciated I have scoured all of the settings and even played with the bouquets.tv file with no success.
Think you have set the box in question to refresh the epg daily. As far as I can remember it's a tick box that you need to un-tick, but I can't remember where it is

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Hi go into WB config its in there hide non working sky channels
Melv

Depends what version of WB Config you are using. The latest (and maybe the previous version) has that option. Remove WB Config and then re-add it.

@jackojack - you have AutoBouquet E2 installed. You are using a cable box, ABE2 doesn't work with cable. Remove it and the welcome message will go away.

Depends what version of WB Config you are using. The latest (and maybe the previous version) has that option. Remove WB Config and then re-add it.

@jackojack - you have AutoBouquet E2 installed. You are using a cable box, ABE2 doesn't work with cable. Remove it and the welcome message will go away.
Thanks Wooshman, I am running WBConfig v1.054, where do I re-add it? In my plugins/Download Plugins/Wooshbuild there are only two files and WBConfig is not one of them, unless it is not showing because it is already installed?

Thanks Wooshman, I am running WBConfig v1.054, where do I re-add it? In my plugins/Download Plugins/Wooshbuild there are only two files and WBConfig is not one of them, unless it is not showing because it is already installed?
Ok ignore the last comment, Uninstalled and re-installed WBConfig now on v1.055 with the option to show Sly channels, thanks again for your help.

Ok ignore the last comment, Uninstalled and re-installed WBConfig now on v1.055 with the option to show Sly channels, thanks again for your help.
Sorry, didnt work, Updated WBConfig to the latest version made sure the 'Hide Non Working Sky Channels' was set to NO, updates AutoBouquets E2 with NIT scan, downloaded crossEpg and rebooted, attached pictures show a gap from channels 105 - 109? any suggestions

Attachments

• 20171026_130051.jpg
    20171026_130051.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 39
  • 20171026_130136.jpg
    20171026_130136.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 39
Sorry, didnt work, Updated WBConfig to the latest version made sure the 'Hide Non Working Sky Channels' was set to NO, updates AutoBouquets E2 with NIT scan, downloaded crossEpg and rebooted, attached pictures show a gap from channels 105 - 109? any suggestions
Yipee Sorted, I had to turn off Sky Channels let it run the scan and then turn them back on and there they are, Thanks everyone for reading and responding, happy now...Thanks Wooshman

It reverts back to not showing dark channels when the box is rebooted.

Pabloescaban and Rexthewolf, thanks for your replies. I've decided to ditch the iCloud box and get another Zgemma box instead. Much more up to date with extra support and software etc.
Cheers

Back