Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,

I bought a new h.2S box and installed the wooshbuild basebuild. Following the instruction, it shows that I can change the s*y skin to s*yQ skin in the --WB Config--, but I dont have the have the s*yQ skin in my --WB Config-- skin settings. Do I have to download this seperately or can I get this from the extension or plugin manager.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I bought a new h.2S box and installed the wooshbuild basebuild. Following the instruction, it shows that I can change the s*y skin to s*yQ skin in the --WB Config--, but I dont have the have the s*yQ skin in my --WB Config-- skin settings. Do I have to download this seperately or can I get this from the extension or plugin manager.

Thanks in advance
Green button > green button > skins > skyq
Then go back into wb config and change skin

If you press green > red > skins. Is it showing in there.
Havent got the h2s to check but it should be there somewhere

H2S is satellite only so it can't handle a VM line
Thanks for that,

Apologies, I have the H2H then - I have a cable connection.

Can this skin handle cable as I like it and would like to continue using it. My supplier has given a mgcamd line for testing purposes.

Any idea how to add it please?

Regards BL.

Thanks for that,

Apologies, I have the H2H then - I have a cable connection.

Can this skin handle cable as I like it and would like to continue using it. My supplier has given a mgcamd line for testing purposes.

Any idea how to add it please?

Regards BL.

Mgcam line is pasted into newcamd.list
newcamd.list goes into folder usr/keys by using filezilla ftp programme
go to softcam panel on h2h and hit green button to restart the softcam (make sure mgcam1.38 is the active cam)

Thanks again for that.

When choosing the VM location, that currently is 00000 do you have any idea what should be inputted please?

Kind regards BL.

Have just upgraded to wooshbuild v6 and am currently recording something. Am able to watch another channel but the blue circle comes up on the top left of the screen all the time and while it is doing this no buttons work. It has been like this since the recording has started. Cannot switch the box off either. Anyone got any ideas to help me

This normally means your USB device is slow and the spinner shows while it is recording. An external USB Hard drive will stop this and also help speed up the system a bit. Don't tell Cactikid but one of the 2.5" portable USB drives from Argos work just fine for £40 but you could look at getting a faster USB stick for less.

Back