Wooshbuild Support Thread

hi how do i reduce the size screen , so i can see buttons red,green, yellow, blue just need to move them up F1 box thanks

hi how do i reduce the size screen , so i can see buttons red,green, yellow, blue just need to move them up F1 box thanks
A quick search on this forum using the big button at the top called "search" found me the following:

Screen Position
Due to all televisions being slightly different, some will display this image without issue, others may show the TV around the edges when in a full screen menu. If you feel you need to change the position of your screen to fit your tv better, complete the following steps:

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Extended GUI -> OSD Position

1. Move down and highlight "Move Left/Right" then by pressing the right arrow button enough time, you will see a red border appear from the left. Make this just visible on your screen (on the left) and then press the left arrow key until it moves just off the screen again on the left.

2. Now move down to "Width" and start pressing the left arrow button until the red border appears on the right. Just as it appears, press the right button a couple of times to make it disappear again .
3. Move Down to "Move Up/Down" and start press the right arrow until the red border appears at the top of the screen. Again, just as it appears, press the left button a couple of times to make it disappear
4. Move down to "Height" and start pressing the left arrow button until the red border appears at the bottom of the screen. Guess what.... just as it appears, press the right arrow key to make it disappear.

So to recap, one by one you have moved the red border for left, right, top and bottom on to the screen before moving them just out of view.
Once you have done the above steps, press the Green button (Save) and then the Exit button 4 times to return to the TV.

ok thanks much appreciated again thanks

ABM allows you to do most. Goto ABM providers for sky uk set to your area custom you can:

Sky UK FTA only: yes - this will only show sky Free to view channels in EPG

Sky UK generate main bouquet - will allow you to show all channels bouquet yes or No,

You can also set main bouquet (custom) this will allow you to choose any bouquet to be the first bouquet in EPG just remember to choose a bouquet that is less then 100 channels to keep numbering correct.

Sky UK channel swap - will allow you to swap SD with HD So channel 1 to 5 SD or HD first along with swapping other working SD and HD.

If you want none working Sky UK channels you can set Sky UK area HD.

You can also change other settings by changing yes/No ie FTA bouquet etc.

You can also do similar for Virgin

Last edited:
Help. I've Installed wb7 and everything was working perfectly yesterday. Put the box on today and I'm stuck on one channel with the wb logo constantly on the left hand corner. I can't use the remote and can only switch the box off via the button on the back of the box

Sounds like your USB stick keep be faulty at a guess. Turn it odd, pull it out and turn back on again and see what happens. Then take it from there.

is there a way to get the previous wooshbuild bootlogo i had before update to v7....the one with the moon and fire-planets,
i liked that one lol....no big deal but thought i`d ask.....

and yes a big thank you from me woosh with v7....great job :(y):

also i did full backup before i flashed v7...should i be deleting the old backup once settled in with v7?...and how if so.

thank you
I will see what I can do. Have you seen the different boot screen selection in WB Config? I could put them in there at some point. Beni said about a previous bootscreen section, I just never got round to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i had a look in there and put the natural beauty one on which is good....but if you get around to putting the other one in there
then even better.......as i say no big deal really just something i was used to and liked.

does the old backup need deleting.....probs a daft question knowing me but i generally have no idea....
i barely get along setting up and using the box lol

yes i had a look in there and put the natural beauty one on which is good....but if you get around to putting the other one in there
then even better.......as i say no big deal really just something i was used to and liked.

does the old backup need deleting.....probs a daft question knowing me but i generally have no idea....
i barely get along setting up and using the box lol
If your box is up and running and you are happy with it you can delete the complete backup you make and make a fresh one for WB7, but it is up to you what you want to do and how soon.

I managed to upgrade from version 6 to 7 of Wooshbuild painlessly (and on this occasion fairly tipsy after a couple of bottles of wine). Just want to thank @wooshman for another excellent build. Ironically I don't even watch much TV anymore. I just get excited about plugins, new builds and general tinkering with the Zgemma whilst my girlfriend reaps the benefits :)

If your box is up and running and you are happy with it you can delete the complete backup you make and make a fresh one for WB7, but it is up to you what you want to do and how soon.

thought i`d replied to this but can`t find the post now.....
yes i was thinking of holding off a bit but does a new backup overwrite the old?
i don`t know how to delete the old when the time comes if not.

yes i was thinking of holding off a bit but does a new backup overwrite the old?
think you just run complete backup again but not sure

anyone else itv 2 missing? I have itv 2+1 using freesat channel list
I updated to Woosh 7 the other night and it wasn't there however checked tonight and it's in the channel list, I did nothing it has just reappeared after a couple of days it should be on 118

No they don't delete previous backups.

"Go" into the box and navigate to hdd/fullbackup_zgemmah2s and there you will see all your full backups. So you can copy/delete them etc.

Back