Wooshbuild Support Thread

Ok stupid question but have you restored them
Yes, tried, message says no backup on drive, removed and checked on computer and it's there.
That's not the real issue, I have put the IPTV on and can change skins, region, and add recordings again no problem, the issue is that the line won't show premium channels yet it worked on V6 and worked when I reflashed back to V6.

did either of you make a back up before your updates (as in full back up) iv'e had this myself luckily i had made a back up....the second time i reflashed it did save my settings correctly...why it sometimes does it,i have no idea.if you haven't done a back up theres not much you can do.

Hi ref my problem with the spinning circle it turned out it was my seagate hard drive (i seem to remember problems before with this hd but didn't afect me so i will have to start searching for any repairs) reflashed and left the usb in and initialized that, hey presto fixed.
Ii's always a good feeling when you get it working again:grin::grin: Thanks Wooshman and team.

Also getting " The Directory / Media/HDD is not a EXT 2, EXT 3, EXT 4, NES or CIFS Partition , Make sure you select a valid partition type.
Never had any of this before trying to update.
like to get back to v6 everything worked back then

To be honest mate it's not going to be appreciated saying that.the team works very hard on v7 i personally have flashed over 10 box's now to v7 and have had not one problem. everything i can see on here points to it being a problem with hdd for some reason....have you tried to initialize it again?

Yes did backup, not visable when v7 is installed, reflash to v6 and it sees the previous backup.
Back up is irrelevant to the fact that the line works on V6 and won't on v7.
I have downloaded v7 onto pen drive and completed a fresh install.
same issues as above.
Completed a fresh install of v6 and line import worked no problem, no issues with timeshift and currently watching one of the BT sports channels.
So I have tried online upgrade to v7 and also tried downloading to pen drive.
Installing is easy and no error messages during install, I have reformatted external HDD.
would like to go to V7 any advice?

Seems as if the memory stick isnt set correctly as I get those messages. So it wont back up.
Ad29434 you said there is nothing to do .
Surely once I find out how correct the hardlink/Ext problems there is a way to start all over again with V6 .

Seems as if the memory stick isnt set correctly as I get those messages. So it wont back up.
Surely once I find out how correct the hardlink/Ext problems there is a way to start all over again with V6 .
Have you put your usb drive in the right port what it was in when using v6

No mate you
Yes did backup, not visable when v7 is installed, reflash to v6 and it sees the previous backup.
Back up is irrelevant to the fact that the line works on V6 and won't on v7.
I have downloaded v7 onto pen drive and completed a fresh install.
same issues as above.
Completed a fresh install of v6 and line import worked no problem, no issues with timeshift and currently watching one of the BT sports channels.
its not irrelevent at all...if you had done a full back up you could of gone back to the v6 you had before the reflash....now i'm only trying to help but blaming v7 for the line not working isn't true,infact i'm not sure if this came up earlier in the thread

I meant nothing you could do if you hadn't saved a back regarding your settings.meaning starting from scratch and putting your details in again.

@Ad29434 are you proficient enough to load from basebuild from scratch and put your line back, or do you need help?

(by line, I assume you mean iptv subscription and not just a C or N line?)

@Ad29434 are you proficient enough to load from basebuild from scratch and put your lime back, or do you need help?

(by line, I assume you mean iptv subscription and not just a C or N line?)
I am yeah it's the others i'm not sure about...and im' guessing the lines there talking about is c/s

No mate you

its not irrelevent at all...if you had done a full back up you could of gone back to the v6 you had before the reflash....now i'm only trying to help but blaming v7 for the line not working isn't true,infact i'm not sure if this came up earlier in the thread
think you have wrong end of the stick, not blaming v7 it's working great for loads of people, that's why I'm on looking for help.
watching (BTSport) in V6, in V7 it say's in usb cam importer line import success, yet no (BTSport) re flashed to V6 and in usb cam importer line import success and channels are there.
I have said many times in the previous posts that I have done full backup also and they are seen and reset in v6 but for some reason V7 say's no files found, so at present I'm using my backed up version of V6.
So I'm asking (not Blaming) why is it working in V6 and not V7 and how can I get this to work.

Back