Wooshbuild Support Thread

Big fan of Wooshman's build. I have just got a Mutant HD51, does anyone know, rather than troubling him to do one, whether one of the existing versions will work on it and if so which box do I select? Not hopeful, but doesn't hurt to ask!

Thanks in advance
Hi mate no he's never done any versions on a mutant box

My H2s froze today during a restart following a software upgrade.

Eventually I reflashed WB7. All freesat channels are fine and I am now trying to re-install my IPTV channels but firstly I have to install an extension called Aniptvadder which I assume is supposed to be added from through plugins menu. When I go to menu/plugins/downloadplugins nothing happens - the plugins screen disappears and the current channel is displayed.

Can anybody tell me what I have done wrong [emoji34]

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

My H2s froze today during a restart following a software upgrade.

Eventually I reflashed WB7. All freesat channels are fine and I am now trying to re-install my IPTV channels but firstly I have to install an extension called Aniptvadder which I assume is supposed to be added from through plugins menu. When I go to menu/plugins/downloadplugins nothing happens - the plugins screen disappears and the current channel is displayed.

Can anybody tell me what I have done wrong [emoji34]

Now sorted thanks - seemed to work after epg/crossed install/restart. Don't understand but it's now working

Well was on WB 7 prior to the software update. WB7 installed around 30th Nov so I guess I'm on the latest version now.

Maybe not, but you can check very easily. Green button and then click on wb-config and it will tell you at the top wish version you are on

Last edited:
Updated to v7 on my boxes working great, thanks Woosh!!
trying to help my brother do his but only showing autobouqetmaker 28.2 and he's on cable (like me) how do I change this so I can setup please?

I have just uploaded version 1.04 of the Easy VPN adder.

Added update notification in the plugin with a simple one button press to update to newer version
Improved VPN connection state detection. This did involve adding a slight delay
Still the 3 providers at present with Nord being next - please don't ask when though, it will get added though

Available via software updates (if running wooshbuild 7.002 or above) or just uninstall and re-install the plugin.

He / you have installed the wrong image. The H2H image has the correct bit installed already.

If in the past you used the H2S image and changed it to work with cable, that is the reason why you can see AB E2.

You need the H2H image,

He / you have installed the wrong image. The H2H image has the correct bit installed already.

If in the past you used the H2S image and changed it to work with cable, that is the reason why you can see AB E2.

You need the H2H image,
Thanks Woosh, I gave him 1 job to do. I will check with him now!!! Thanks again great service as always

updated to v7 via WB Config.
back up settings, all steps have been performed, do it now.
easy as until I try to restore settings, no settings found of h2s on media /hdd.
had to add my line again via usb cam importer, however none of the 'paid channels are there.
Also getting creating Hardlink to timeshift file failed
the filesystem on your timeshift-device does not support hardlinks
everything was working before update
Any advice?

Last edited:
Am running wooshbuild 7.001, when I turn on the box it highlights there is a wooshbuild update.
When I go into [green button, wb config, down to reflash/update] there’s no option for update?
Has the update stopped the blue screen when updating plugins

Having similar trouble to james69 went from version 6 to 7 and get the Hardlink error message , IPTV gone now have none of the plugin details from my supplier and cant re-flash to 6 again don't know what went wrong just pressed the update button.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Having similar trouble to james69 went from version 6 to 7 and get the Hardlink error message , IPTV gone now have none of the plugin details from my supplier and cant re-flash to 6 again don't know what went wrong just pressed the update button.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Did you back up your settings when updating?

Back