Wooshbuild Support Thread

You don't have to restore your settings once you have flashed / upgraded, you could just restore your timers and line if you wanted too.

I have a Duo here so could sort WB for it.
Hi Wooshman,

Thought i'd let you kow I couldn't get on with the Duo, didn't like it as much as the Zgemma H2S that I had so have given it back to my mate and ordered a Mutant HD51 4K receiver which arrives tomorrow so won't need Wooshbuild for the Duo now but thanks for the offer. Will be keeping an eye out for if it comes out for the Mutant. Thanks again!

Do you have to up date woos build I had a stroke and never done it nor good these things
If your box is doing everything you want it to then you don't need to update. The difference between version 5 and 6 are nothing really and version 7 introduced a new freesat based skin, the easy vpn plugin and a new re-written WB Config which has better local channel control and various other bits.

But like I say, if everything is working for you, you can leave it is it is.

hi whooshman did you have a look at the digibit problem i asked yesterday where it wont let you remove your account many thanks

Hi all, I changed nameservers as advised because I’m using Vermin router. All is good now and digibit working fine. Question is my friends have sly as their isp. Will the same name server settings work from my box as I’m thinking of backing up my image and flashing to their boxes. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all, I have just updated to v7.00 on Formuler 1 box. The crib timers aren’t working properly and I have changed the Chmod to 777. Any ideas?

The servers; 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are for the Google dns servers and will work for every box, router and so on. Using the Google dns servers also means any changes to websites, servers and so on.
*cron timers
If you are manually adding cron timers to the box, put them in /etc/cron.daily/hourly/monthly or weekly depending on your needs. And then chmod to 755. You don't need them to be 777.

The servers; 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are for the Google dns servers and will work for every box, router and so on. Using the Google dns servers also means any changes to websites, servers and so on.

If you are manually adding cron timers to the box, put them in /etc/cron.daily/hourly/monthly or weekly depending on your needs. And then chmod to 755. You don't need them to be 777.
Did you look in the issue with the digibit ie removing account?

Did you look in the issue with the digibit ie removing account?
By setting the username & password to the letter a and then pressing the blue button will remove your details and replace with the new ones.

I have fixed the plugin my end but am yet to create the IPK and upload it. I am also in the process of adding the Nord VPN provider.

When it is uploaded you will see it in software updates and posted on here.

By setting the username & password to the letter a and then pressing the blue button will remove your details and replace with the new ones.

I have fixed the plugin my end but am yet to create the IPK and upload it. I am also in the process of adding the Nord VPN provider.

When it is uploaded you will see it in software updates and posted on here.
OK mate thanks how do I get to software updates?

Hi not sure if this has been asked before but I have installed whoosh 7 and the digibit vpn adder and using ipvanish, all runs and goes green when I start the vpn but when I exit it goes red. Not sure if that's right or it means it's not staying on.

It means it isn't staying on, the newer version has better connection detection. If your IP address doesn't change you are not connected.

Check your username and password and also try different servers.

I have tried different servers and checked username and password, would it be because I have ftp my details on openvpn prior to using the digibit easy plug in? As that part goes green after switching it off. Sorry whoosh man a little new to this.

whatever files you have in the folder will be overwritten when you press the blue button to save your settings. But If you have added files previously you can delete them to see if it makes any difference for you. Once of the options was to remove any existing vpn stuff, if it found it.

Back