Wooshbuild Support Thread

ok thanks wooshman.....i`ve flashed it and already created swapfile so sounds like i`ve done right either way.....

while i`m here i`ve re-flashed my old box with basebuild thinking this will remove my details for when someone else gets the box....
i`ve kind of had 2nd thoughts now if it will so can you confirm if basebuild has cleared my details off or not?
thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I had issues when upgrading to WB7 with my lines not working, anyway i flashed it back to a WB6 image i had and it worked for a while (lines still did not work) but now the zgemma h2s wont boot. It starts counting the numbers then they go randomly up to 50 then 76 then 20 etc.....

I will reflash the box with WB7 and re-enter lines etc but... - i have 2 usb's with loads of content stored on them which i dont want wiping. I can remove these from the box whilst Im flashing new image but Im concerned if I come to plug back in they may need initialising etc and may get wiped??
what is my best way to deal with this?
thanks

Hi All
Any thoughts on flashing a base image and then plugging back in 2 USBs (used on previous image) full of films - will they get overwritten?

Hi
I am using a zgemma h2h box for on vm and was running sucmnsee build all working fine with a cws line in newcamd.list
With the recent audio problems have now installed wooshman 7 build because of the great reviews
Everything loaded fine and clearing the FTA channels
I entered my cws line into mg_gfg but not opening the premium channels
I have started mg camd 1.38 and restarted the box but no luck
Any advice please
Thank you

i`ve kind of had 2nd thoughts now if it will so can you confirm if basebuild has cleared my details off or not?
Yes, flashing a box removes everything from it. If you are going to sell it, if you also sell the USB device, initialise that too to wipe it.

any idea when that will be mate thank
Nice answer or sarcastic? Sacastic is when I remove the broom from my arse. The nice answer is when I get chance, probably tonight.

Hi All
Any thoughts on flashing a base image and then plugging back in 2 USBs (used on previous image) full of films - will they get overwritten?
When BaseBuild tells you to remove one stick put your main USB device into the back (wait 5 seconds in between removing and inserting). BaseBuild will ask if it is OK to delete existing data. Say NO.

I have started mg camd 1.38 and restarted the box but no luck
Any advice please
Have you tried using the USB Cam importer to import your line? It shouldn't make any difference though.

can only see v7 for h2s.

i was asking for the 2s which is the older box. you need to start boot on a monday for the football saturday.. its that box

i am trying to update from WB7 to 7.002 but via web config but i get msg saying the back up cant be saved to the location , it counts down twice , then says its saved successfully . so when i then choose update i says there was a software problem and box needs to reboot , which it does but doesnt update . thanks

Can you grab a screen shot of the error screen please and paste it in here. I would guess that you USB device isn't mounted as /media/hdd.

If this is the case then you can change it from the red button, plugins, mount manager. The FAQs give a better explanation which are on page one of this thread.

i am trying to update from WB7 to 7.002 but via web config but i get msg saying the back up cant be saved to the location , it counts down twice , then says its saved successfully . so when i then choose update i says there was a software problem and box needs to reboot , which it does but doesnt update . thanks

Do you have a usb or harddrive set up for recording to, and how are you doing your backup

its a cruzer glide 14gb listed as mount/media / usb . i have changed it now to HDD and will try to update again later , many thanks . when i back up to the usb , should i then select " save line " or will line be automatically saved in the back up ? thanks

its a cruzer glide 14gb listed as mount/media / usb . i have changed it now to HDD and will try to update again later , many thanks . when i back up to the usb , should i then select " save line " or will line be automatically saved in the back up ? thanks

I would use the 3 backup options available in the wb-config setting

It is crashing at the flash is expecting the USB to be mounted as HDD.

Please use mount manager to change it to media/hdd

FAQ 29.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v7.133480/#post-823864

yes i have changed it to hdd , when i have backed settings up , should i then choose " save line " or is it not necessary ? thanks

yes i have changed it to hdd , when i have backed settings up , should i then choose " save line " or is it not necessary ? thanks
You can backup settings, backup line and backup timers. Then you have all 3.

Settings backs up both lines and timers, but it can be handy to have all three backed up and you can decide what you want to restore.

should i remove the usb stick and re-format it ? as i dont know if it already has anything on it from when i last tried to save the settings , or will it be ok ? thanks

Back