Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi all.

I need help please.
I'm running iptv through wooshbuild on my Formuler box.
Just recently all programs stopped playing on the box (black screen) but I can still view them on dream player app on my phone (connected to the box).
Can you think of anything that can creates that issue?

Please help.
Anyone? Please help.

Dream-Explorer can do that - just navigate via your computer to your H2.S via the network drive and drop your apk onto Zgemma drive and then use Dream-Explorer to navigate to that location and press enter when apk selected.
Thank you. I thought I needed an apk installer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using Tapatalk

I wouldnt of thought so but you can do a complete backup of your current image and flash to v7 and see if it makes any difference

was thinking that but my provider told me use 2.1.4 .. but in anyways have no luck in getting the softcam panel working on my box just get a error when installing IMG_20180211_150245.jpg

staton78Member
Hi flashed woosh v7 and noticed when change channel it dose not show the numbers on screen as you press on the remote so can see if you entered correct ones in the small pop up box . Can not see it in settings turn it on . Any one know where it is .

hi i flased my h2h with woosh v7 when i connect the vpn i loose internet connection and all my iptv channels are black when i disconnect the vpn my iptv works fine

Hi guys - I was doing some tests - cccams from different providers and after one 24 hr test I asked provider to end test to do new one. I then cleaned my messy bouquet list and left 28.2E UK bouquets only before getting new line through xtream editor which loaded fine. My problem is I can't view anything from my new bouquets - only on 28.2E UK bouquets. Eg if I select entertainment UK and pick BBC 1 nothing only black. If I press info I get RECORDING on all new bouquets. Any help please

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi guys - I was doing some tests - cccams from different providers and after one 24 hr test I asked provider to end test to do new one. I then cleaned my messy bouquet list and left 28.2E UK bouquets only before getting new line through xtream editor which loaded fine. My problem is I can't view anything from my new bouquets - only on 28.2E UK bouquets. Eg if I select entertainment UK and pick BBC 1 nothing only black. If I press info I get RECORDING on all new bouquets. Any help please

hi yea Trevor unforntaly i cant help you . but ive also noticed recording on channels instaled of the name . what i want to ask is how did u get the cccam on the box in the first place . ive no softcam menu and softcams arent showing up in the plugin feed .. cheers if u know how u got it to work ..

hi yea Trevor unforntaly i cant help you . but ive also noticed recording on channels instaled of the name . what i want to ask is how did u get the cccam on the box in the first place . ive no softcam menu and softcams arent showing up in the plugin feed .. cheers if u know how u got it to work ..

If you've no softcam panel and no softcams in the plugins menu then the flash hasn't worked and you need to reflash the box

Got it sorted. It was my Seviceapp/enigma playback system now on original(was on exteplayer3) that fixed it. Thanks guys

Morning all,
I want to install wooshbuild on my Zgemma H7c when i goto download page it is listed in the header but when i click download and it takes me too external site it is not listed in the dowloads any ideas please

Morning all,
I want to install wooshbuild on my Zgemma H7c when i goto download page it is listed in the header but when i click download and it takes me too external site it is not listed in the dowloads any ideas please
Can the h7c not be flashed wiith the h7s build and configured to do what you want it to do.
I might be wrong tho

Back