Wooshbuild Support Thread

hi I am new to this I have a zgemma h2s and tried to update it to woosh 7 but I have wipe it clean now I have nothing on the box I tried many times to reflash and boot my zgemma box but no joy I have downloaded the wooshbuild and tried different usb stick but still no joy do I kneed anythink else on my usb stick to help it load

hi I am new to this I have a zgemma h2s and tried to update it to woosh 7 but I have wipe it clean now I have nothing on the box I tried many times to reflash and boot my zgemma box but no joy I have downloaded the wooshbuild and tried different usb stick but still no joy do I kneed anythink else on my usb stick to help it load
make sure you have the right basebuild for the H2s and use a usb drive formated in fat 32 in the back usb port see how that works . h2s might not be able to pick up the drive ..

Hi,

I wonder if someone could help me here. I have IPTV running on myu Vu Solo 2 with Whooshbuild. It runs perfect for about 30-60 minutes then stops. to get it back I have to go up a channel and back again and resumes pefect for a short while longer.

To me it seems like it is caching the stream and then that fills up or something.
If I restart the receiver it seems to work again for 30-60 minutes.

I do have an harddrive in the receiver.

Could anyone advise please - is there a setting to change in the configuration?

Much appreciated.

Hi,

I wonder if someone could help me here. I have IPTV running on myu Vu Solo 2 with Whooshbuild. It runs perfect for about 30-60 minutes then stops. to get it back I have to go up a channel and back again and resumes pefect for a short while longer.

To me it seems like it is caching the stream and then that fills up or something.
If I restart the receiver it seems to work again for 30-60 minutes.

I do have an harddrive in the receiver.

Could anyone advise please - is there a setting to change in the configuration?

Much appreciated.

i have to do the same regarding changing channel and back again.....sometimes annoyingly quite often, other times not so much,
i believe it`s the nature of IPTV and a provider/server thing,
not wooshbuild and/or not necessarily the box.....i`m no expert but that`s what i tend to put it down to.....i use the same box as you.

Last edited:
I run a Zgemma H2S and my providers script that he supplied works brilliantly, No glitching, freezing and no EPL games block, I would have thought the VU would work better? so i would assume it's a provider issue too

Installed WB onto my Formuler f1 box and all running well. I want to install 'serviceapp' but when I download the plugin there are 2 to choose from. Tried both of them, but when I go back into plugins I get an error saying plugin not available, plus if I go into menu>system, serviceapp is not there. If I go to remove plugins though, serviceapp is there and can be removed.

Any ides how to get it to install, as I want to change my player to exte3player. I was originally running VIX and it installed without issues on there.

Installed WB onto my Formuler f1 box and all running well. I want to install 'serviceapp' but when I download the plugin there are 2 to choose from. Tried both of them, but when I go back into plugins I get an error saying plugin not available, plus if I go into menu>system, serviceapp is not there. If I go to remove plugins though, serviceapp is there and can be removed.

Any ides how to get it to install, as I want to change my player to exte3player. I was originally running VIX and it installed without issues on there.
Menu | Setup | Usage and Gui

Menu | Setup | Usage and Gui

It's not in there. its like it has not installed but it shows in remove plugins. if I go into plugin menu I get an error.

Just tried it again. definitely doesn't install. IPTV Provider claims it's a known wooshbuild fault.....?????

Last edited:
Just looked on the duo and there is only one serviceApp in the plugins and it installed
Would it be your provider already as it pre-installed when running the script.
You could try removing it via putty and see what happens

It's not in there. its like it has not installed but it shows in remove plugins. if I go into plugin menu I get an error.

Just tried it again. definitely doesn't install. IPTV Provider claims it's a known wooshbuild fault.....?????
It's likely you're on an older image that doesn't download latest serviceapp. When did you last flash? Press menu, information, about Karnel needs to be dated after November.

If older reflash new wooshbuild either via menus or direct from wooshbuild site.

It's likely you're on an older image that doesn't download latest serviceapp.

When did you last flash? Press menu, information, about Karnel needs to be dated after November.

If older reflash new wooshbuild either via menus or direct from wooshbuild site.

Kernel says 4.10.6

Flashed WB this morning. I'm running latest version and I also tried flashing again from wbconfig.

IPTV Provider has said to remove WB and use standard openatv and it will install. Says that IPAB is the same fault.

Last edited:
Just looked on the duo and there is only one serviceApp in the plugins and it installed
Would it be your provider already as it pre-installed when running the script.
You could try removing it via putty and see what happens

How would I do that? I mean what putty command?

Kernel says 4.10.6

Flashed WB this morning. I'm running latest version and I also tried flashing again from wbconfig.

IPTV Provider has said to remove WB and use standard openatv and it will install. Says that IPAB is the same fault.
Can you post a pic of the about screen? What box are you using?

Can you post a pic of the about screen? What box are you using?

Photo won't upload for some reason....keeos giving error. it' a formuler f1 box.

Kernel says 4.10.6
drivers say 2017-04-13

so I'm guessing they are outdated.

Just flashed wb again from wbconfig and the kernel and drivers don't change.

Can you post a pic of the about screen? What box are you using? Kernel/drivers 4.10.12 / 20171108

Fixed it. Rather than reflash from wbconfig I reflashed via usb again with basebuild. Serviceapp has now installed.

Strange, as it has installed the exact same wb7 version 7.002

Kernel and drivers are still the same version though.

Last edited:
Im wondering now if the online flash through wb config wasnt updated.
I know new images had to be done and it works ok from basebuild. Strange how a re-flash from wb config caused problems.
Wouldnt be the first time its happened :LOL:

Edit
Scrap that ive just seen your edit - I dunno then :confused:

Last edited:

Ha Déjà vu! I just needed to update my install of Xstream Editor on my Formuler F1 running Whooshbuild 7 and it's not showing in Plugins where it always was on my Zgemma H2.S so looked in Menu | Setup | Usage and Gui but still no-show, so restored settings via the Whoosh backup/restore feature and bang! There it is back where it should be in the Plugin Browser. Curiouser and curiouser.

Was wanting to put wooshbuild on my zgemma h2s but just want to know does this get updated every now and then
what image are you using now do a full backup of it then update to wooshbuild which is great on my h2h but if you have any problems when you put it on your h2s at least you can put back the image that you previously had

Back