Wooshbuild Support Thread

I get around 0.58 and then when it skips it says no new ECM

And therin lies your problem, I bet that's with a C line.
I'm finding MGcam is handling it SLIGHTLY better but still far from perfect.

As this is not a Wooshbuild problem maybe you/we should not continue this discussion here but if you wish don't hesitate to post in a couple of the other threads discussing this "problem".

So install wooshbuild and then do the updates straight away ? How often do I need to do it

Some people do them daily, others never do them. Personally i would say once a week is fine. When you go to do the updates it has a traffic light.....just make sure it's showing green. Amber.....do it at your own risk.....Red.....dont do it at all.

I have an issue during the initial set up I get a "No Storage Device Found" error and I am unable to go any further.
What do I need to do? I have a fat32 formatted stick in the rear port of my ZGemma S2.
What else?

Right, I'm stumped. I've tried to update to WB7 on my zgemmah2s. I have tried updating. It said I didn't have enough MB in hdd, but I have a 64GB in there. So I've taken that out and used BootIce to reformat. I've put it back and tried to reflash it as everything was kind of messed up anyway. It won't reflash, and keeps saying I need more MB. I've tried mounting but when I go to mount manager there is nothing there, and I can't seem to add anything. Now what do I do? I've been using Sandisk Ultra USBs. I re-flashed my downstairs box yesterday with no issues, but this box doesn't want to play ball. Help!

have you tried green button/wb config reflash

OMG would you believe it. It worked. I have been doing that all last night and this morning, exactly the damn same and got nothing. Yes, green button/wb config reflash worked. Do you think going shortcut rather than through the menu made a difference?

then redbutton/plugins/swap manager.set it to media/hdd/swapfile swap size 256 or 255 tick the box /yellow to autostart and it should turn green

Back