Wooshbuild Support Thread

Morning all. On Sunday I reflashed my zgemma h2s to v6. Halfway through watching the Liverpool match I suddenly lost all paid channels. Everything else was working fine, it was as though the line had stopped. I have put the line on a friends box and it is fine. Since then I have reflashed several times, stopped and started the line, imported using usb cam importer, even, after searching the support thread, made sure my line was saved as "all files" and not "txt" but just cant get my line working again. It is showing in keys and everywhere it should be showing. I have done the software updates and done the network check. It should be working but it isn't! The problem has only been since upgrading to v6. Has anyone else had this problem? I am at a standstill now. I cant think of anything else to do.
Thanks for any help.
Update: This has been happening since I upgrades to v6. I found out enigma2 is connected to cccam? If so, then this may be the problem? I really don't know what enigma2 exactly is but could it be corrupted? If it is how do install a fresh copy? Just swinging and missing at the moment!! Just tried to upload the photo but it says too large. Its a blue screen saying my receiver encountered a software problem and the component is enigma2. Then a big list of error codes!

Update: This has been happening since I upgrades to v6. I found out enigma2 is connected to cccam? If so, then this may be the problem? I really don't know what enigma2 exactly is but could it be corrupted? If it is how do install a fresh copy? Just swinging and missing at the moment!! Just tried to upload the photo but it says too large. Its a blue screen saying my receiver encountered a software problem and the component is enigma2. Then a big list of error codes!

The reason for sky sports not working is because sky turned most channels off

Have you tried doing a software update and I don't mean the update from WB5 to WB6.
From TV screen press blue and then right to do this update.
All the "Enigma2" routines are written and updated by openATV AFAIK so I reckon there will be a load of updates there for you as they are updated daily. This may or may not cure your problem.
Come back and let us know.

Guys... I'm blue in the face emailing the woosh recommended guy for purchase of a sub for IPTV for the woosh recommended plugin. Has he left the planet??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
If he left the planet he forgot to switch his lecky off cos everything's still running smoothly

Wooshman, is a legend! If Sat does go black for eternity I hope you can still keep adding or create a different build as I still love all the extention's and plugins of the Wooshbuild. Aswell as the simplicity. Just thought I'd put that out there. And a big thanks for your work!

Well said.

I'll still run it as free sat with integrated IPTV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I enable freesat (free to air mode)

quick question I needed to re-run AB e2 early to get some BBC HD channel backbut everything i do a AB e2 scan it recreates the broquets so everytime I get double everything ie movies sports kids etc. Is it possible to run without doubling?

Have you tried deleting epg then re running scan
To get fta change the scan mode in autobouquets maybe

Have you tried doing a software update and I don't mean the update from WB5 to WB6.
From TV screen press blue and then right to do this update.
All the "Enigma2" routines are written and updated by openATV AFAIK so I reckon there will be a load of updates there for you as they are updated daily. This may or may not cure your problem.
Come back and let us know.
Hi Sparkrite, thanks for the reply. Just done another flash with a different usb, just in case, and done as you suggested with the updates. Yes, there were a couple of enigma2 updates in there but still no luck. I have noticed it says "no new ecm info" in the softcam panel but does say "active cam 1: mgcamd_1.38r1". Is that what it should say? The weird thing is that the line stopped midway through a viewing. Its not as if I reflashed v6 and never got it working again. It was working for a few hours after upgrading and then, nothing. Very strange. Its not just sports and movies, its every paid channel, gold, dave, as though the line has gone down. But the line is ok. Spent all day on this and still no closer to knowing what has happened! I am starting to think its the actual box that has gone duff. Is enigma2 part of the workings of a sat box anyway and just used to get cccams working? What I mean is, is enigma2 something that could have gone bad inside the box or is enigma only downloaded when putting wooshbuild on? Starting to confuse myself now! haha! Its driving me mad! Cheers Sparkrite.

Hi Sparkrite, thanks for the reply. Just done another flash with a different usb, just in case, and done as you suggested with the updates. Yes, there were a couple of enigma2 updates in there but still no luck. I have noticed it says "no new ecm info" in the softcam panel but does say "active cam 1: mgcamd_1.38r1". Is that what it should say? The weird thing is that the line stopped midway through a viewing. Its not as if I reflashed v6 and never got it working again. It was working for a few hours after upgrading and then, nothing. Very strange. Its not just sports and movies, its every paid channel, gold, dave, as though the line has gone down. But the line is ok. Spent all day on this and still no closer to knowing what has happened! I am starting to think its the actual box that has gone duff. Is enigma2 part of the workings of a sat box anyway and just used to get cccams working? What I mean is, is enigma2 something that could have gone bad inside the box or is enigma only downloaded when putting wooshbuild on? Starting to confuse myself now! haha! Its driving me mad! Cheers Sparkrite.

Enigma2 is like the OS of the box.
If you want PM me your line and I'll check it out for you and reformat it if need be and send it back to you.

PS: BTW do you know if your line is a C/N line or a MGcam line?

Weird problem today when I go to day next Monday on the epg the info is blank I rerun crossEPG that didn't fix it any ideas

Also this only started after installing wb 6 (fresh install) on my iptv broquets when I set a single record shows on epg and timer menu fine. But when I set a series link it doesn't show on the epg and not on timer menu.

Was fine on wb 5

Enigma2 is like the OS of the box.
If you want PM me your line and I'll check it out for you and reformat it if need be and send it back to you.

PS: BTW do you know if your line is a C/N line or a MGcam line?
Hi Sparky, the OS of the box? OK, so when I bought the zgemma with openatv already on, then enigma2 was already on there as well. That's interesting. So it could be the box and not anything to do with wooshbuild. Its the way it stopped mid view that's got me thinking the problem is connected to the box. I hope not! The one that stopped is a cline. I bought an MGcam as well because the cline was not from a particularly reliable source and I thought they had done a runner! But neither work on my zgemma but both do on my openbox. I tried to see how to pm you mate. It says click on member, drop down box, click PM. But when I click on your name a box appears with follow, profile page etc but no PM! Maybe its me! I have just come out of hospital and I have 12 cats hassling me for food at the moment! If I am being clueless then i apologise! But this is sending me mad! Thanks Sparky.

Hi Sparky, the OS of the box? OK, so when I bought the zgemma with openatv already on, then enigma2 was already on there as well. That's interesting. So it could be the box and not anything to do with wooshbuild. Its the way it stopped mid view that's got me thinking the problem is connected to the box. I hope not! The one that stopped is a cline. I bought an MGcam as well because the cline was not from a particularly reliable source and I thought they had done a runner! But neither work on my zgemma but both do on my openbox. I tried to see how to pm you mate. It says click on member, drop down box, click PM. But when I click on your name a box appears with follow, profile page etc but no PM! Maybe its me! I have just come out of hospital and I have 12 cats hassling me for food at the moment! If I am being clueless then i apologise! But this is sending me mad! Thanks Sparky.

First off calm down or you'll end up back in hospital, ;):).

Yes, Enigma2 was on the H.2s when you bought it, look upon it as the "Firmware" of the box.

I have started a conversation with you so you should be able to reply there, have a look for an alert notification.

We all had to learn sometime so no worries as regards helping, after all that's what the forum is all about.
Cheers..

PS. If we have to do anymore on this you should start up a new thread, or I will if you like, as it really isn't anything to do with a Wooshbuild problem. Is that OK with you?

Last edited:
Trying to update wooshbuild v.6 but keep getting message "not enough free space on /hdd!! you need at least 300mb free space" .. I saved settings before trying it. I've shut down box, removed usb, rebooted box, reinserted usb, and then tried re-flash but same above message keeps coming up. how do I get around it?

How do I connect to wooshbuild v.6 through wifi had it connected on v5 different set up on v6

Trying to update wooshbuild v.6 but keep getting message "not enough free space on /hdd!! you need at least 300mb free space" .. I saved settings before trying it. I've shut down box, removed usb, rebooted box, reinserted usb, and then tried re-flash but same above message keeps coming up. how do I get around it?
This is answered in the FAQs on page 1 of this thread.

How do I connect to wooshbuild v.6 through wifi had it connected on v5 different set up on v6

Exactly the same procedure, nothing has changed.

Blue button -> Network and select from there.

I would think that if you restored your settings backup it would have done the network settings too? but could be wrong.

Back