Wooshbuild Support Thread

hi
i have tried to reflash with latest wooshbuild on vu+solo2
it flashes ok but then gets stuck on starting I have had it running on latest version before but now stuck on starting have seen previous posts about
formatting usb to fat 32 have even tried different usbs but no joy
any help please
This is being looked into as I type sooty.

Is it BaseBuild that got stuck on boot or WooshBuild please from an update?

Hi Woosh, just upgraded this morning. Looks good.

One important point. When you import cam it automatically switches to a sky channel to ensure line is working.

As sky1 is now off, you might want to change the channel it switches to too something else.

Great work.
I have changed the Cam importer to swap to another channel and is available as a software update.. I just need to sort the online image now.

I can't seem to set series link for iptv it won't register on epg. only single record working?
It is IPTV, it isn't the same as we are used to. I also have no control over what providers are sending users to add to the box.

In general I personally thing IPTV needs to be treated as a way of watching stuff. No bells or whistles and anything I can do above that is a bonus. It isn't a WooshBuild issue.

hi
any update with my problem it load flast says reboot in 3 seconds then get stuck on starting
hi
i have tried to reflash with latest wooshbuild on vu+solo2
it flashes ok but then gets stuck on starting I have had it running on latest version before but now stuck on starting have seen previous posts about
formatting usb to fat 32 have even tried different usbs but no joy
any help please
This is being looked into as I type sooty.

Is it BaseBuild that got stuck on boot or WooshBuild please from an update?

wooshman, Today at 12:43 AM

Solo2 BaseBuild and Solo2 WooshBuild have been re-made and uploaded. Give it a go now.

Careful how you post your result though as Makido may come round and slap you as I don't think they went to bed very early making the new images.

It mean you have less than 300mb on the USB device.
You need to use ideally a USB device which is large than 8gb although you can get away with 4gb.

Hi Whoosh and team.

I was wondering if yoi had plans to, are already looking at, or would consider looking, an automated way of replacing dark channels with those from a recommended iptv provider perhaps as an on off switch from ipconfig. No idea if this is even possible but might sabe a few headaches if it is.

The USB that's connected is 32gb

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
How would I go about moving all to a bigger memory stick as I suspect the 32gb may be corrupted.... I seem to remember a FAQ somewhere about doing that... Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

ok Found it....do you think that's worth doing woosh

Last edited:
How would I go about moving all to a bigger memory stick as I suspect the 32gb may be corrupted.... I seem to remember a FAQ somewhere about doing that... Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

If it was me, I would do the following:

1) FTP any data (such as recorded programs) that I wanted to keep, to my computer
2) Put new stick or USB HDD into box and re-initialise
3) FTP all the data that I had copied to my computer back onto the new stick/HDD
4) Save settings again to the new stick/HDD

Last edited:
Hi Whoosh and team.

I was wondering if yoi had plans to, are already looking at, or would consider looking, an automated way of replacing dark channels with those from a recommended iptv provider perhaps as an on off switch from ipconfig. No idea if this is even possible but might sabe a few headaches if it is.
It would be a nice thing to do but WooshBuild has to be open to everyone and adding to much automated code to do one job would cause issues for others who wanted it do do another job. IPTV differs from one provider to another so the best thing to do for everyone using WB is for them to do it all manually.

There is nothing in WooshBuild which alters or stops anything from running or being added. Some things may be easier to do like the stuff in the last newsletter, but it doesn't stop anyone from doing things the "normal" way.

hi
just like to thank woosh and the team solo2 now working again after getting new download
how do you update tv guide as sports tell you about programme that on
but the adults channels don't have any info on programme

thank you

bigger capacity USB, re-initialised as per instructions, created swap file....all good.....flashed wooshbuild 6 to it but on boot its stuck....Box is now stuck on boot...nothing happening....tried on and off ...holding power button..nothing...just stuck on Boot.....help please lads...

So you have sorted the USB, flashed BaseBuild and it did everything it should and then it is stuck on boot?

Or you selected re-flash WooshBuild from WB Config?

It is IPTV, it isn't the same as we are used to. I also have no control over what providers are sending users to add to the box.

In general I personally thing IPTV needs to be treated as a way of watching stuff. No bells or whistles and anything I can do above that is a bonus. It isn't a WooshBuild issue.
Ok thanks

Back