Wooshbuild Support Thread

Dear Respected members,
I need a small help. I have wooshbuild v5. Unfortunately sky uk has block all the sky sports channels. My line provider told me i can get it on sky ireland. Can someone tell me how to add ireland area on zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v5. I tried autobouquet, but it doesnt let me change anything. Please help. Thank You.

Dear Respected members,
I need a small help. I have wooshbuild v5. Unfortunately sky uk has block all the sky sports channels. My line provider told me i can get it on sky ireland. Can someone tell me how to add ireland area on zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v5. I tried autobouquet, but it doesnt let me change anything. Please help. Thank You.

Dear Respected members,
Yeah i think he's blagging you mate i think they are blocked too

Dear Respected members,

Ireland also blocked mate. You're out of luck with the sports, I'm afraid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have sorted the USB, flashed BaseBuild and it did everything it should and then it is stuck on boot?

Or you selected re-flash WooshBuild from WB Config?

tried to update to wooshbuild 6 ...did everything as asked and on reboot it said I was still on wooshbuild 5. then reflashed from WB config and is stuck solid on Boot now

I've created my own bouquet containing Sly channels and using IPTV channels to replace the dark non-working channels on my Zgemma H2S and placed this bouquet at top of my list, everything works and I have a fully working EPG however the channel numbers don't match that of Sly TV's,
Eg.... Bbc 1 should be 101 but it's just 1, ITV should be 101 but it's just 3 and so on,
Is there anyway to renumber the channels on Whooshbuild?

I've created my own bouquet containing Sly channels and using IPTV channels to replace the dark non-working channels on my Zgemma H2S and placed this bouquet at top of my list, everything works and I have a fully working EPG however the channel numbers don't match that of Sly TV's,
Eg.... Bbc 1 should be 101 but it's just 1, ITV should be 101 but it's just 3 and so on,
Is there anyway to renumber the channels on Whooshbuild?
hi did you put them together using echannelizer?

How did you go about that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Press Fav on remote, then menu,
Add bouquet and give it a name (my channels is what I named mine)
Then go to 'All channels' bouquet and select channel,
Press menu and then 'add service to bouquet'
and send it to the bouquet you just created,
(unfortunately you have to do each channel 1 by 1 so that's what takes so long)
When you get to a sly tv channel that is dark/non-working select this channel from your IPTV bouquets and continue as above,
Once all channels done and in the bouquet you created press Fav on remote then menu, select 'enable move mode' highlight and press OK on your created bouquet so it turns red and move to top of your bouquet list so it's above your 'All channels' one, press OK to place it there then menu and disable move mode.

That's it, but unfortunately channel numbers have changed, what used to be channel 101 BBC is now just channel 1 and channel 103 ITV is now just channel 3, not ideal but in time you'll get used to it.

No I couldn't get E-channelizer to work for me so I had to do it manually.
I done it with echannelizer as when you make a new bouquet and then go to the normal sly all channels bouquet there is a tick on upper right of bouquet box to let you see hidden channels, then you will see hidden blank channels ..ie there will be 100 hidden channels befire bbc1 and so on, then I copied and pasted the entire sly bouquet over to my new bouquet and then started on my iptv bouquet, i found it easier to copy and paste over and if there is a hidden channel in 108 you will have to delete it and so on, I found this the easiest

I done it with echannelizer as when you make a new bouquet and then go to the normal sly all channels bouquet there is a tick on upper right of bouquet box to let you see hidden channels, then you will see hidden blank channels ..ie there will be 100 hidden channels befire bbc1 and so on, then I copied and pasted the entire sly bouquet over to my new bouquet and then started on my iptv bouquet, i found it easier to copy and paste over and if there is a hidden channel in 108 you will have to delete it and so on, I found this the easiest

I tried that and all went well but then after restarting my box every channel was blank and I had to restore settings.

I tried that and all went well but then after restarting my box every channel was blank and I had to restore settings.
Mines still ok atm lol, on you box did you change the settings to enable unlinked bouquets, and also need to turn of auto bouquet daily updates

Duck

Download basebuild for your box and start from scratch using BaseBuild. I think it will be the best way forwards.

press tv, press menu, ok on settings and it should be there on list if it says no change to yes and hopefully it will help

Done that then ran E-channelizer again, write to box, IPTV channels are there but upon rebooting box everything blank again, had to restore box again.

Back