Wooshbuild Support Thread

its nothing to do with my iptv supplier
im trying to install infinity

In that case, you probably need to disable the nanny software imposed by your isp, Childsafe, Surfsafe or whatever crap they call it these days, you may be getting blocked from the WB page. login to your internet account and disable it then try again

hi All,

loving the qooshbuild infinity setup so smooth on h9s

Got a new h9s box with open atv and wooshbuild infinity on all setup - ive linked my iptv provider to the system and can see all the channels
when i go to EPG and look for something to watch i get the name of the show on SD channels but probably 95% of the HD channels on my IPTV provider dont show a whats on

any ideas how to fix this - or is this a go back to supplier - SATSNI

hello pls help , i am trying to load infinity build onto my zgemma 2s , i go through the process ,, yet ust as i am finihed the box never comes up with skywb only metrixhd and also iptv player wont work on it either,, this is now 2 different zgemma 2s i have done with same result.
yet when i do it on H2S models it goes great

hello pls help , i am trying to load infinity build onto my zgemma 2s , i go through the process ,, yet ust as i am finihed the box never comes up with skywb only metrixhd and also iptv player wont work on it either,, this is now 2 different zgemma 2s i have done with same result.
yet when i do it on H2S models it goes great
Use an older version of openATV. The 2S struggles with newer images.

Both images are for the Zgemma 2S only
openATV 6.0: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.0/index.php?open=zgemmas2s
openATV 5.3: http://images1.mynonpublic.com/openatv/5.3/index.php?open=zgemmas2s

For info:

We are pleased to say that WooshBuild Infinity is now running on a confirmed 89 different makes / models of Enigma2 boxes.

amiko8900, amikoalien, amikomini, azboxhd, dinobot4kplus, et10000, et6000, et7100, et7500, et8000, et8500, et9500, evomini, evoslim, formuler1, formuler4turbo, gbquad, gbquad4k, gbquadplus, gbue4k, gbultraue, giavatar, iqonios200hd, ixusszero, mbmicro, mutant1500, mutant2400, mutant51, novacombo, novatwin, optimussos2plus, osmega, osmini, osminiplus, osnino, sf138, sf4008, sf8, sparkreloaded, sparktriplex, tiviaraplus, tm2t, tmnano, tmnano2super, tmnano2t, tmnano3t, tmnanom3, tmnanose, tmnanosem2plus, tmtwin, tmtwin4k, uniboxhde, vipercombo, vuduo, vuduo2, vusolo2, vusolo4k, vusolose, vuultimo4k, vuuno4k, vuuno4kse, vuzero, vuzero4k, wetekplay, x1plus, xp1000plus, xpeedlx, xpeedlx1, xpeedlx3, zgemmah2h, zgemmah2s, zgemmah2splus, zgemmah32tc, zgemmah4, zgemmah5, zgemmah52s, zgemmah52splus, zgemmah52tc, zgemmah5ac, zgemmah7, zgemmah9s, zgemmah9t, zgemmahs, zgemmai55, zgemmas2s, zgemmash1, zgemmash2, zgemmaslc, zgemmass

For info:

We are pleased to say that WooshBuild Infinity is now running on a confirmed 89 different makes / models of Enigma2 boxes.

amiko8900, amikoalien, amikomini, azboxhd, dinobot4kplus, et10000, et6000, et7100, et7500, et8000, et8500, et9500, evomini, evoslim, formuler1, formuler4turbo, gbquad, gbquad4k, gbquadplus, gbue4k, gbultraue, giavatar, iqonios200hd, ixusszero, mbmicro, mutant1500, mutant2400, mutant51, novacombo, novatwin, optimussos2plus, osmega, osmini, osminiplus, osnino, sf138, sf4008, sf8, sparkreloaded, sparktriplex, tiviaraplus, tm2t, tmnano, tmnano2super, tmnano2t, tmnano3t, tmnanom3, tmnanose, tmnanosem2plus, tmtwin, tmtwin4k, uniboxhde, vipercombo, vuduo, vuduo2, vusolo2, vusolo4k, vusolose, vuultimo4k, vuuno4k, vuuno4kse, vuzero, vuzero4k, wetekplay, x1plus, xp1000plus, xpeedlx, xpeedlx1, xpeedlx3, zgemmah2h, zgemmah2s, zgemmah2splus, zgemmah32tc, zgemmah4, zgemmah5, zgemmah52s, zgemmah52splus, zgemmah52tc, zgemmah5ac, zgemmah7, zgemmah9s, zgemmah9t, zgemmahs, zgemmai55, zgemmas2s, zgemmash1, zgemmash2, zgemmaslc, zgemmass
is the download down,,,,, i cant access zgemma2s on whooshbuild infinity menu now

I don't know what you mean to be honest.
so i am following the wb infinity guide,,,,i now have atv5,3 in box.so i then go to techkings page to start process,,i click
GET READY TO INSTALL. Then it tells me 2 click spoiler and select make and model
once i now select zgemma 2s the link doesnt work and comes up on screen virgin cant find page,,,,,,i dont undestand as it was working earlier

What you are clicking on there is a link to open WebIf on your zGemma box.
Make sure your box is actually logged onto the same network as your PC.
If you know the IP addy of your box then you can type this into your browsers address bar which
will achieve the same.
By right, this should be in the thread for Infinity support.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, yes sorry to mention it yes they are both Zgemma boxes and are the same. I will give it a go, thanks again.

Have you renamed the file "noforce" in the folder "h3" to "force" ?
This will save you having to press the front on/off button.
Make sure no other USB device is plugged in while flashing.
What EXACTLY is coming up on the LED display ?
If FLSH and then after a while, BOOT, remove USB stick promptly while BOOT is displaying.

Last edited:
What you are clicking on there is a link to open WebIf on your zGemma box.
Make sure your box is actually on the same network as your PC.
If you know the IP addy of your box then you can type this into your browsers address bar which
will achieve the same.
By right, this should be in the thread for Infinity support.
I am clicking on the zgemma2s link under the spoiler make and model which is part of the guide for wb infinity..has loaded lots of h2s this way...
but can't get a 2s to work at all..
now links don't seem to be working..

Back