Wooshbuild Support Thread

Just installed wooshbuild on my zgemma and seen on another thread there was a news letter sent out about how to get xtreamtv IPTV streams in to bouquets. Can anyone point me in the direction of the instructions?

Thanks

Is there a wooshbuild compatible with a cloud Ibox 2 by any chance???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just installed wooshbuild on my zgemma and seen on another thread there was a news letter sent out about how to get xtreamtv IPTV streams in to bouquets. Can anyone point me in the direction of the instructions?
Thanks

Well, probably the best instructions I can give you is buy Mr.Woosh a beer (see his website) and then you will get the newsletter delivered directly to your email.
After all think of the time he (along with others) have spent in putting the build together so that we can put it on our box and enjoy all the benefits.

Are you serious?
You are on a Wooshbuild support thread within a zGemma H.2s forum and you ask Whats the best image to use for an ibox2 ?

Why not go there and ask ?

Are you serious?
You are on a Wooshbuild support thread within a zGemma H.2s forum and you ask Whats the best image to use for an ibox2 ?

The 1st question I asked was about wooshbuild, didn't realise you could only get woosh for zgemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some attitudes on this forum is ridicules. He asked if wooshbuild supported cloud Ibox 2 he was told no.

Then he asked what image was the best for it and it deserves a reply like

Are you serious?

Why not point him to the correct section http://www.techkings.org/forums/cloud-ibox.417/ and tell him to post there

Some attitudes on this forum is ridicules. He asked if wooshbuild supported cloud Ibox 2 he was told no.

Then he asked what image was the best for it and it deserves a reply like

Why not point him to the correct section http://www.techkings.org/forums/cloud-ibox.417/ and tell himto post there

While I may not have taken the time to search for the link, as he didn't either, I think you'll find I did advise that he might be better served should he post within the relevant thread.

This thread is being constantly culled due to irrelevant posts and as you pointed out he was informed that no build existed for his box, yet he persisted in posting within this thread.

I think the inference that my attitude is ridiculous is somewhat unfounded when the only difference between your reply and mine is a link.

I agree wholeheartedly with you when you say "and it deserves a reply like" .......

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if whoosh build would work on a Golden Interstar Xpeed LX2?

TIA
No it won't compatible devices on wooshbuild site

I notice that there is a newer version of cross epg will it be updated in wooshbuild new version is 8.01

How can one delete all bouquets easily rather than deleting them one by one? Reason I ask is that I just want the FTA bouquet. Thx

Back