Wooshbuild Support Thread

Does anyone know why go movies doesn't work at the moment. The site is running well but when you try and watch via IPTV player it says no valid links. It was ok a week or so ago??

Green button >green button >extensions >xtream -iptv -mip version for zgemma boxes >ok to install

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

This is a bad move I know, but I need a couple of people to test the updated H2H image please.

Please just click Like on this post and I will PM a couple of you with a link.

Please note that this IS a manual flash of your box so you need to know how to flash from USB or whatever method you want to use.

Some advice requested, please. I just updated to V6 through the WB Config. No options were given about initialising my HDD and now absolutely everything is gone in recordings. I backed up settings in WB config prior to the update. Also, should mention I was on sky q skin.

No option was given to initialise your HDD because there isn't any need for it to do and doesn't touch it.

The skin doesn't make any difference, it is just the look of it all. It wasn't upgrading wooshbuild which wiped your drive or people would have stopped using it a long time ago.

Shut down the box
Remove any devices you have plugged in and turn the box on.
Once booted instert the HDD into the back.

Blue button -> Yellow button - your HDD should be mounted as: /media/hdd

Open dreamexplorer from the plugins and navigate to the HDD. DO you have drive contents? if so what please?

No option was given to initialise your HDD because there isn't any need for it to do and doesn't touch it.

The skin doesn't make any difference, it is just the look of it all. It wasn't upgrading wooshbuild which wiped your drive or people would have stopped using it a long time ago.

Shut down the box
Remove any devices you have plugged in and turn the box on.
Once booted instert the HDD into the back.

Blue button -> Yellow button - your HDD should be mounted as: /media/hdd

Open dreamexplorer from the plugins and navigate to the HDD. DO you have drive contents? if so what please?

Thanks for that. i have the following:
IPTV cache
Skyq
Tsmedia
backup_openatv_zgemmah2s
crossepg
images
lost+found
movie-I can see all recordings in here
timeshift
xmbc
.ds_store X2
epg.dat

what is recommended to do next, please? thanks

There is nothing wrong then by the looks of things.

When you press the file list button what do you see? Pressing the yellow button on the planner screen will let you relocate your movie folder and things should look right again.

When you press the file list button what do you see? Pressing the yellow button on the planner screen will let you relocate your movie folder and things should look right again.
When file list pressed it shows the recordings. I went into WB config and pressed restore settings but its brought me back to V5. I had the box set up with a diseq switch as its connected to both hotbird and 28. I had also a usb for epg data and hdd for recordings.

Ill upgrade again to V6 tomorrow as I did tonight. is there a page with setup instructions for v6 like the other builds as i cant see one. thanks for the help.

When file list pressed it shows the recordings. I went into WB config and pressed restore settings but its brought me back to V5. I had the box set up with a diseq switch as its connected to both hotbird and 28. I had also a usb for epg data and hdd for recordings.

Ill upgrade again to V6 tomorrow as I did tonight. is there a page with setup instructions for v6 like the other builds as i cant see one. thanks for the help.

Change your skin to SkyWB - it isn't v5 but you didn't change skin before you backed up your settings which is made a big deal about in the update intructions. Change your skin now to SkyWB and you will see it is v6.

Does anyone know why go movies doesn't work at the moment. The site is running well but when you try and watch via IPTV player it says no valid links. It was ok a week or so ago??
I'm not to sure about go movies, or what device you are using, but I use 123 movies within the iptv player on the Zgemma. Occasionally when it says no valid links it needs to be updated, while this happens sometimes automatically when you open iptv player, you can also do it manually when needed by navigating down the options within iptv player, and there's a downward facing arrow, select that

Hi all
Had a look and couldn't see the answer, on V6 and when in EPG the channel button is changing the EPG by 24hours where before it would switch the page on the EPG, is there a setting o need to change to restore this function. Thanks

Back