Zgemma H5-2TC
Zgemma H5 (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV
Edision os mini - OpenATV 6
Xtrend 8500 (ET8500) - Twin sat - OpenATV 6

I have the i55 now too so we will be sorting that this week I hope. IPTV box, no tuners. We will make it as easy as possible as always.. Not much to do really though.

I also have the Zgemma H7 sat here.to have a play with.

Just uploaded WooshBuild v6 for the Zgemma H5-2TS

This makes it availble for the following:

Zgemma S, H2S, HS
Zgemma H2H - (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Zgemma H1*, H2*
Zgemma H5-2S
Zgemma H5-2TC
Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV

I have the i55 now too so we will be sorting that this week I hope. IPTV box, no tuners. We will make it as easy as possible as always.. Not much to do really though.

Sounds like some quality play time there woosh

Just uploaded WooshBuild v6 for the Zgemma H5-2TS

This makes it availble for the following:

Zgemma S, H2S, HS
Zgemma H1*, H2*
Zgemma H5-2S
Zgemma H5-2TC
Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV

Hi Wooshman is the zgemma h7 dual sat dvbs2

Also where you buy it from thanks

Just to let you know I have just reflashed the zgemma h2s again and updated the software and still no luck. I have not installed xtreme again yet so i can't be that i don't think.
Send me your line in a PM and I will test it - providing it isn't a VM line that is.

Hi Wooshman is the zgemma h7 dual sat dvbs2

Also where you buy it from thanks
This one is cable + sat. I didn't buy it, I have things sent to play with, this being on of those things. I am no sure you can buy the yet? If you can I don't know where from.

WooshBuild is now available on the following boxes:

Zgemma S, H2S, HS
Zgemma H1*, H2*
Zgemma H5-2S
Zgemma H5-2TC
Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV

Until Boxes marked with * have their own WooshBuild version, you will need AutoBouqetMaker to be used in place of AutoBouquet E2. Due to not having a cable connection we are unable to test or offer support. However, with this said, there are users of all the above boxes using WooshBuild v5 without a problem on cable boxes.

WooshBuild 5.003 / 6 - This is the current version you will get if you do a clean install or reflash Wooshbuild from WB Config.

What's New:
WB Config updated to 1.040

Ability to help users with lines not working
WooshBuild TV bouquet working again

Chabs Sky WB Skin as standard - v1.005 - Updates automatically via software updates
Slyk currently remains to avoid seeing the default skin when you restore settings. Newer versions of WooshBuild don't have Slyk installed as per Kiddac's request back in November to remove it and you will need to manually install it if you want it.

Chabs SkyQ skin
This is now installed as standard to take advantage of the Quick Skin Switcher in WB Config
This will now automatically update (when update is available) via standard Software Update method
Within the WooshBuild section on the plugins download screen is SkyQ picons - this will remove the large Q when changing channels. These, once installed will update automatically

Movie Organiser Plugin
This great plugin by Grog68 sorts your recordings like Sky does and updates via the plugin and software updates.

IPTV Player
Green button -> WB Config -> Highlight Enable system message alerts -> Press OK button
WooshBuild 5.xxx is available message and WB Config screen.
View attachment 20675 View attachment 20676
If there is a new WooshBuild version available, when you start / restart or restart the gui of your box you will see a message in the top left of your screen informing you an update is available (image 1) (this is providing you have notifications enabled within WB Config)

1. From full screen TV, press the green button to open the plugins screen and select WB Config
2. You will then see WB Config. As you look down the list of options you will will a green dot, this is to tell you an update is available. (image 2)
3. Highlight "Upgrade to WooshBuild v5.xxx" and press the OK button.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts.

5. Once the latest version of WooshBuild has downloaded and flashed, return to WB Config and restore your settings (which were created automatically before flashing)

It is that simple and takes 5 minutes.

CCcam.cfg: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1
newcamd.list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oasmsuqfyty62ew/newcamd.list?dl=1

Both the below would go in CCcam.cfg
C: servername.net port username password
N: servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
(The C: may have the numbers too - not an issue but not needed)

Below goes into newcamd.list
CWS = servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If you have removed the mg_cam from the usr/keys folder during your sorting here it is to be put back in: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsa196ppj6s2qfr/mg_cfg?dl=1

Missing Channels - Everyone has missing channels. WooshBuild TV will have alternatives if available and just needs your box restarting to update them.

You need to be running at least WooshBuild v5.003 and WB Config 1.039 for the WooshBuild TV bouquet to be available.

This thread is not the place to discuss missing channels

Hi does anyone know if the latest WooshBuild for the VU Solo 4K will work on the VU Uno 4K
Not as far as I know - you could be the firt to try it, but you would have to work out what folder names need changing etc and so on. And I am not telling you to try. My answer to cover me is No it won't

Thanks', I thought not but wondered if anyone had been brave enough to try it.
The reason I want to get the build on my box is because I want to integrate in my bouquet lists FTA and IPTV with epg, I have tried several times with my Vix image but when the two epg's update it splits them out.

Done all that big drinks it's saying its active have another h2s box in the other room that has not been updated and is on the same line as this box and that's working fine
Hi I have updated to V6 my line is there but no pay for channels I have all whoosh updates my son has the Sam problem on his box .Do we need to get iptv if so how do we do that please

Hi I have updated to V6 my line is there but no pay for channels I have all whoosh updates my son has the Sam problem on his box .Do we need to get iptv if so how do we do that please

Are you getting BT sport? if so then you have all available channels.

Hi, I don't know if this is Woosh's or Chab's skin issue but using WB6 with Chabs HD 1.008.
when watching recorded stuff, if you long press to the right instead of seek bar appearing, it crashes E2
when in IPTV Player with gstplayer it works fine when streaming, but again crashes if downloaded and played, then try to seek
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I don't know if this is Woosh's or Chab's skin issue but using WB6 with Chabs HD 1.008.
when watching recorded stuff, if you long press to the right instead of seek bar appearing, it crashes E2
when in IPTV Player with gstplayer it works fine when streaming, but again crashes if downloaded and played, then try to seek
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks wasp will have a look and a play. I think I have seen it to be honest but didn't know what I had done.

@Chabs - Can I blame you for this or do I have o take the blame for it?

My H2s crashed the other night and I need to restore a complete USB backup image but my box doesn't have a front power button so I'm a bit unsure how I should restore the backup image.
Could someone please advise me...

Th silver standby button on the front is the power button.

But if you look in the H3 folder of the backup you will see a file called noforce. If you rename this to force you don't have to press the power button on the front.

If you made a complete backup from your box to USB you should just be able to plug the stick in and turn the box on. It will be restored to the day you backed it up.

Back