Wooshbuild Support Thread

Thanks wasp will have a look and a play. I think I have seen it to be honest but didn't know what I had done.

@Chabs - Can I blame you for this or do I have o take the blame for it?
Thanks wooshman,
TBH I think its a skin issue, so your off the hook ;)

Can post the crash log if needed, just ask

Hi Guys, can anyone advise if i can flash wooshbuild on my VU+ Solo SE please? In the downloads section for the image there isnt a specific build for the VU Solo SE, and was just wondering if i can use any of the builds for the other VU boxes to flash on my Solo SE

Thanks wasp will have a look and a play. I think I have seen it to be honest but didn't know what I had done.

I cant tell wooshman untill I see the crashlog. But am sure it is not the skin...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Send me your line in a PM and I will test it - providing it isn't a VM line that is.
Hi i managed to ftp the line after and it worked fine it was not a VM one. It have used the USB Cam importer to import the same line before but V6 just would not work. Do you still want the line to test. Thanks.

I cant tell wooshman untill I see the crashlog. But am sure it is not the skin...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Hi Chabs, attached is crashlog, had to change to txt as forum wouldn't accept log
Hope this helps

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1495702932.txt
    17.1 KB · Views: 56

Hi Chabs, attached is crashlog, had to change to txt as forum wouldn't accept log
Hope this helps
Thanks mate. From the log, it seems it is a skin fault. The path of the progress.png is wrong that is why enigma2 cant locate the .png file.

Wooshman, the location of the .png file should be SKYWB/ProgressBars/progress.png in the skin.xml

This should fix the problem..

Chabs / wooshman

Attached is edited XML file (again as txt cos site wont allow xml), only needed one amendment, rebooted tried and is working
Thanks for info

EDIT I think it still needs looking at but doesnt cause E2 crash

Attachments

• skin.txt
    911.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Not as far as I know - you could be the firt to try it, but you would have to work out what folder names need changing etc and so on. And I am not telling you to try. My answer to cover me is No it won't
Hi... is there a free to air only wooshbuild flas available for h2s?

Hi... is there a free to air only wooshbuild flas available for h2s?
For info: How to make WooshBuild FreeSat channels only.

From full screen TV:
Green button -> AutoBouquets E2 -> Menu button -> Change "Scan mode" to FTA only -> Press the OK button three time to scan.

Once done your EPG will only contain Freesat channels and any custom bouquets you may have made (IPTV for example)

To go back to how it was it is the same as above but change the scan mode to "Available HD"

WooshBuild is now available on the following boxes:

Zgemma S, H2S, HS
Zgemma H2H - (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Zgemma H1*, H2*
Zgemma H5-2S
Zgemma H5-2TC
Zgemma H5 (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV
Edision os mini - OpenATV 6

Xtrend 8500 (ET8500) - Twin sat - OpenATV 6

Until Boxes marked with * have their own WooshBuild version, you will need AutoBouqetMaker to be used in place of AutoBouquet E2. Due to not having a cable connection we are unable to test or offer support. However, with this said, there are users of all the above boxes using WooshBuild v5 without a problem on cable boxes.

WooshBuild 5.003 / 6 - This is the current version you will get if you do a clean install or reflash Wooshbuild from WB Config.

What's New:
WB Config updated to 1.040

Ability to help users with lines not working
WooshBuild TV bouquet working again

Chabs Sky WB Skin as standard - v1.005 - Updates automatically via software updates
Slyk currently remains to avoid seeing the default skin when you restore settings. Newer versions of WooshBuild don't have Slyk installed as per Kiddac's request back in November to remove it and you will need to manually install it if you want it.

Chabs SkyQ skin
This is now installed as standard to take advantage of the Quick Skin Switcher in WB Config
This will now automatically update (when update is available) via standard Software Update method
Within the WooshBuild section on the plugins download screen is SkyQ picons - this will remove the large Q when changing channels. These, once installed will update automatically

Movie Organiser Plugin
This great plugin by Grog68 sorts your recordings like Sky does and updates via the plugin and software updates.

IPTV Player
Green button -> WB Config -> Highlight Enable system message alerts -> Press OK button
WooshBuild 5.xxx is available message and WB Config screen.
View attachment 20675 View attachment 20676
If there is a new WooshBuild version available, when you start / restart or restart the gui of your box you will see a message in the top left of your screen informing you an update is available (image 1) (this is providing you have notifications enabled within WB Config)

1. From full screen TV, press the green button to open the plugins screen and select WB Config
2. You will then see WB Config. As you look down the list of options you will will a green dot, this is to tell you an update is available. (image 2)
3. Highlight "Upgrade to WooshBuild v5.xxx" and press the OK button.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts.

5. Once the latest version of WooshBuild has downloaded and flashed, return to WB Config and restore your settings (which were created automatically before flashing)

It is that simple and takes 5 minutes.

CCcam.cfg: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1
newcamd.list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oasmsuqfyty62ew/newcamd.list?dl=1

Both the below would go in CCcam.cfg
C: servername.net port username password
N: servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
(The C: may have the numbers too - not an issue but not needed)

Below goes into newcamd.list
CWS = servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If you have removed the mg_cam from the usr/keys folder during your sorting here it is to be put back in: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsa196ppj6s2qfr/mg_cfg?dl=1

Missing Channels - Everyone has missing channels. WooshBuild TV will have alternatives if available and just needs your box restarting to update them.

You need to be running at least WooshBuild v5.003 and WB Config 1.039 for the WooshBuild TV bouquet to be available.

This thread is not the place to discuss missing channels

Is there any plan to include Zgemma i55 IPTV box version?

Much appreciated!

i55 just gives me a blank black screen with the iPabTV in the background when I flashed it with iPab, it wouldn't load epg nor channels :(

I am thinking of returning it to the seller, its such a disappointment

Back