Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi everyone.
Please can one of you guys help out someone who is about to lose the plot? I have been going around in circles now for three days and I'm hoping I finally have what I need?
I have been on wooshbuild to get v5 for my H.2H box, but I didn't see v5? Instead I downloaded this one:- BaseBuild-v2-WooshBuild-ET8500-v6.zip can anyone confirm if this is the right one? It's just I am confused as they all seem to say "Basebuild-V2"? Or have I been reading it all wrong?
I am sorry to have to ask you guys as I know you don't like it but please take mercy upon my meagre sole...
Eternally grateful. Mac#

Is the xtream IPTV with the wooshbuild v5 for zgemma h2s or do I need to download the plugin
You can download a generic addon , green button>green button>extensions
but most IPTV suppliers provide a link to their own version, that's the only one to use.

That's not for your box.
You need the h2h base build which should be available on WWW.wooshbuild.co.uk
I'm well confussed now as I thought my box is an H2h box. When I go to wooshbuild site I clicked on downloads and I am shown several zip file downloads, there was only two that said H2H which is why I clicked on the one above.
I am quite obviously out of my depth with this. I wish I could just find and hire someone to sort this out as my head has now melted..
Thanks anyway folks for your help.
Mac#

I have been on wooshbuild to get v5 for my H.2H box, but I didn't see v5? Instead I downloaded this one:- BaseBuild-v2-WooshBuild-ET8500-v6.zip can anyone confirm if this is the right one? It's just I am confused as they all seem to say "Basebuild-V2"? Or have I been reading it all wrong?
Basebuild is at version 2 ="Basebuild-V2"
wooshbuild version 6 for ET850 =WooshBuild-ET8500-v6.zip

basebuild is needed for the reflash, but if you already have woosh on your system use Wb config, by pressing green button.
then reflash wooshbuild

Basebuild is at version 2 ="Basebuild-V2"
wooshbuild version 6 for ET850 =WooshBuild-ET8500-v6.zip

basebuild is needed for the reflash, but if you already have woosh on your system use Wb config, by pressing green button.
then reflash wooshbuild
Hi. I did say my head had melted, Thank you for the info, I will try that. But I'm calling it quites for today and will re start after the weekend. Much appreciated.
Mac#

On the Wooshbuild download page I only see one download for the H2H:
upload_2017-5-27_18-19-26.png
Clicking on the link alongside the H2H should download 'BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2H.zip' (if you hover the mouse over the link, most browsers will show you the link destination as being the H2H one).

You can't download a generic XtreamTV plugins, there is no generic one. It must come from the iptv provider you are using.

Hi
I am just looking into installing wooshbuild on my vu solo 4K
I'm currently running blackhole
I've read through all 49 pages and don't see an answer to the following
Is this image just for 28.2E? (Can't see no mention of setting up usals)
Does the cline converter convert to oscam? (solo 4K needing oscam)
Thanks
Dez

Hi wooshman
Received news letter saying IPTV the way to go using XtreamTv plugin which I've done but reading the above post am I better off with EPG m3u for bouquets for zgemma h2s .
And is it possible to put uk+us EPG on the zgemma h2s.
Much obliged
Tam77

You can't download a generic XtreamTV plugins, there is no generic one. It must come from the iptv provider you are using.

Hi, sorry for hijacking a post but can I install wooshbuild on a gigablue hd quad plus? Been searching the site for hours for answers....not found anything as of yet. Cheers

Hi wooshman
Received news letter saying IPTV the way to go using XtreamTv plugin which I've done but reading the above post am I better off with EPG m3u for bouquets for zgemma h2s .
And is it possible to put uk+us EPG on the zgemma h2s.
Much obliged
Tam77

I don't know as this is down to what the IPTV providers supply. They seem to vary quite a bit at present but all upping their game.

Hi, sorry for hijacking a post but can I install wooshbuild on a gigablue hd quad plus? Been searching the site for hours for answers....not found anything as of yet. Cheers
Post number 2 of this thread tells you what boxes it runs on and it was posted about 6 pages or so back too.

I don't know as this is down to what the IPTV providers supply. They seem to vary quite a bit at present but all upping their game.

Hi woosh and forum members
Got extreamtv plugin 1years sub but can I add iptv bouquets to this that will work in wooshbuild h2s
Is it possible or is their another way

Hi woosh and forum members
Got extreamtv plugin 1years sub but can I add iptv bouquets to this that will work in wooshbuild h2s
Is it possible or is their another way ?

Back