Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi Wooshman I have enjoyed and followed your good works since the v3 version and hope recent happenings around lost channels won't discourage you from churning out new builds. I need a bit of help on how to free up memory space on a zgemma 2s for the IPTV to work better. What picon or things can I delete to free up space that won't affect the basic performance of the box.
Regards

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi Wooshman I have enjoyed and followed your good works since the v3 version and hope recent happenings around lost channels won't discourage you from churning out new builds. I need a bit of help on how to free up memory space on a zgemma 2s for the IPTV to work better. What picon or things can I delete to free up space that won't affect the basic performance of the box.
Regards

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry in advance if this has been asked many times before!

VU+ Duo2

Is it possible to turn the left LCD display off completely. It's very bright and distracting. I've come from Openvix and it was customizable and you could turn it off.

Thanks in advance

I see Wooshbuild rotate the boot logos but how can one change the bootloader logo? Mine (Edison OS Mini) is still showing Openvix for the bootloader. Prior to wooshbuild I used to run Openvix. Does the base have functionality to change it or ?

I'm sorry in advance if this has been asked many times before!

VU+ Duo2

Is it possible to turn the left LCD display off completely. It's very bright and distracting. I've come from Openvix and it was customizable and you could turn it off.

Thanks in advance
Green button > LCD4Linux > enabled > no?? > save > reboot

Hi all, I've recently changed from Sucmnsee build to Wooshbuild V5 and although the installation is quicker, the box keeps freezing when booting. It is stuck at channel count 49.

My new line provider has said that everything is working at his end however, I'm not convinced the box is working as it should.

I very rarely had anny issues with Sucmnsees build, and from what I have seen and read, I have every confidence in Wooshbuild, just need help getting it running smoothly.

The line was put on box easily and so, it should work ok shouldn't it?

Please can anyone help, I missed the boxing last night and need to get it fixed.

Cheers.

MyThingym'bobbun

Hi all, I've recently changed from Sucmnsee build to Wooshbuild V5 and although the installation is quicker, the box keeps freezing when booting. It is stuck at channel count 49.

My new line provider has said that everything is working at his end however, I'm not convinced the box is working as it should.

I very rarely had anny issues with Sucmnsees build, and from what I have seen and read, I have every confidence in Wooshbuild, just need help getting it running smoothly.

Please can anyone help, I missed the boxing last night and need to get it fixed.

Cheers.

MyThingym'bobbun

Please can anyone help

Please can anyone help
Ok are you talking about a IPTV line or a CCAM line because if it's ccam and your running sat then you wont get boxing or any paid channels now....you didn't say what zgemma you where running ie H2S (sat) or H2H (cable) cable or iptv are the only way to get sky channels now.

Having an issue with the box (H2S) crashing when opening the Movie Organisor app, both my and my dad have the same box and both on Wooshbuild 6. As soon as you go into the Movie Organisor app you just get the blues crash screen and the box reboots.

I've tried removing the Movie Organisor plugin and installing it again but it's still the same.

Presume this is an issue with the plugin itself which may be resolved by software updates?

Can other people confirm this is happening for them as well?

The latest update v2.08 fixed the problem for me...H2s

You can't download a generic XtreamTV plugins, there is no generic one. It must come from the iptv provider you are using.
I agree that you need the provider specific XtreamTV plugin, but there is a generic version which you can download
Green button>Green button>extensions>xtreamtv-iptv-mips-boxes (0.01)
but as you state its useless as you need the provider specific version. so really its of no use.

I see Wooshbuild rotate the boot logos but how can one change the bootloader logo? Mine (Edison OS Mini) is still showing Openvix for the bootloader. Prior to wooshbuild I used to run Openvix. Does the base have functionality to change it or ?

Its ok, got it sorted. Created a 720x576 24bit black bmp. Renamed it to splash.bin and then flashed it to the box. Openvix bootloader image gone :)

FYI, must be 24 bit. I was creating, unknowingly at first, 32 bit bmps and it was failing. Was getting a screen of show/white-noise.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to find out what process is running on a zgemma h2s? I'm running wooshbuild and keep getting the Q in the top left corner ,which I can only assume is a process running in the background.

I'd like figure out what is running in order to fix the issue as it's making the box sluggish.

Back