Wooshbuild Support Thread

updated to v5 today zgemma h1 and struggling ... all channels locked even after changing padlock in gui etc... used filzilla for ftp new.list and the used usb in front of box .. and nothing :/

@wooshman - Running v6 on h2s. My external drive space keeps reducing by the hour even though nothing is recorded. It is also flashing away like mad. Only way to resolve is to hard reboot the box? I do remember someone having a similar issue but cannot find the thread for the life of me?

@wooshman - Running v6 on h2s. My external drive space keeps reducing by the hour even though nothing is recorded. It is also flashing away like mad. Only way to resolve is to hard reboot the box? I do remember someone having a similar issue but cannot find the thread for the life of me?
Is the drive space being used perminantly or does the reboot free the space up again?

If the latter then it is the timeshift which is taking up the space for the time you are on one channel. Onc you change channel the timeshift is deleted and space becomes availble again, this has been like this since WB v1

If a reboot or changing channels doesn't reclaim the space, check you don't have "Enable Auto record" set to yes in Timeshift settings.

The drive will flash as timeshift is a temporary recording allowing you to rewind likethe sly box.

@wooshman

Just a quick one, have you updated WBconfig to V1.050 ?

If you have, as per updates, then I think you've forgotten to update the version number within it.

Tut Tut, a tad early in the day to be hittin' the vino. ;);):):)

Hello Wooshman. I'm just wondering if you can tell me the easiest way to update to V6? Currently running a H2S with V5.
Green button/go into WBconfig in plugins/scroll down to back up setting/ok on that/after its saved your settings scroll down again to flash wooshbuild and it will flash v6/after its flashed to that /.green button again WB config and scroll down to restore settings.hope that helps.

Green button/go into WBconfig in plugins/scroll down to back up setting/ok on that/after its saved your settings scroll down again to flash wooshbuild and it will flash v6/after its flashed to that /.green button again WB config and scroll down to restore settings.hope that helps.

Legend! Whats the major updates on V6? Can't seem to find a thread dedicated to it.

To be honest theres not to much thats changed apart from v6 runns openatv 6....so you can do over the air updates again (they stopped those on v5 because it was running openatv v5.3) also theres some slight skin changes....theres probably a bit more but can remember.

As Ad29434 said not a lot and then they go and bugger my plans for WB Config v2 so back to the drawing board for the next addition. I say plans for WB Config v2, it was virtually finished and had been tested :-(

Last edited:
Hi , Just wondering if there is a way to get recordings off of the HDD and into my PC so I can shrink them and burn stuff on to a DVD or Blu-Ray disc. I could do this with my OPENBOX Sat reciever very easily as the usb was FAT32 IIRC and the files were a lot smaller and in a format that was recognised by all my editing and burning software. Also Is there a way of removing the listings for sly from the EPG since I am not using the sat tuner. I am using the Wooshbuild V5 image for the s2 set up for cable only. The Wooshbuild is absolutely brilliant. Thanks to all concerned. Eric.

connect to the box via ftp or computer network and copy the video files from the movie folder across to your pc, or use dream explorere plugin and copy to external hdd plugged into box.

When you have the files you can just rename them to mp4 and they should play.

This is an enigma2 question really though as it can be applied to anything running on the box and not just OpenATV

Made it pointless as most sat channels have gone and WooshBuild is sat orientated. No point released what won't be used and requires a completre-write.
Oh ok that such a shame

Just a question I saw on another forum that there was a newer version of cross epg any chance you could update it? Would it improve epg data?

:) Wow , very quick indeed, brilliant. Sorry for mis-posting, must brush up on my forum etiquette.
So the other part of my post.......Can I get an EPG or change settings so that it only has cable listings? It is not a big deal but if it can be done it tidys things up a bit. Thanks.

Back