Wooshbuild Support Thread

HI i am running wooshbuild 5.3 on zgemma 2s and the config is v1.047, how do i update to the latest config which i think is 1.51. keeps saying update even after I have already updated several times. cheers.

pls trying to flash my new h2s with wooshbuild but after initialisation and to start flashing is giving me error--- Not enough free space on/hdd!!, you need at least 300mb free space. Exit plugin.
Please what can i do. Thanks

You should be seeing 1.051.as 1.050 isn't on the server.

Restart the box and then go to install it again as I can't see why you would see 1.050. I am not saying you are wrong but just has my head wondering why

pls trying to flash my new h2s with wooshbuild but after initialisation and to start flashing is giving me error--- Not enough free space on/hdd!!, you need at least 300mb free space. Exit plugin.
Please what can i do. Thanks
Put the box in deep standby, remove any USB devices and start the box. Once booted, insert the USB stick you are going to use as your main recording device. Then go through the steps but DON'T remove the USB when it tells you to, just keep going

In the slyk skins i could have a vertical faint line and an arrow top and bottom marking the current time when in the epg screen.
Is this possible in the wooshbuild skin?

You should be seeing 1.051.as 1.050 isn't on the server.

Restart the box and then go to install it again as I can't see why you would see 1.050. I am not saying you are wrong but just has my head wondering why
Hi woosh. Yeah still there 1.050. Funny thing is ive not been able to connect my gift line since. I don't know if that's coincidence or not. Thanks

thanks for your help ill try another reflash but I cant understand that it just updated the iptv player and it downloaded all the software updates.
OK, so it is connected. I can't pre-empt what has worked on your box though, you need to give as much info as possible.

There is no reason you don't have access to 1.051 though as I am looking at it on the server. It is the same for both v6 and v5

OK, so it is connected. I can't pre-empt what has worked on your box though, you need to give as much info as possible.

There is no reason you don't have access to 1.051 though as I am looking at it on the server. It is the same for both v6 and v5

Im going to hazard a guess that it was one of other updates specifically one related to networking. I say this as after yesterdays uodates i coukd no longer see or connect to my box locally although it still had an internet connection. Maybe today they fixed it.

Incidentally after the updates the iotv config addon dissappeared and the box through an error about it.

Back