Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you go into Auto Bouquet Maker (ABM) settings you can turn of Sky.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Auto Bouquet Maker -> Providers.
Delete bouquets created by ABM and then do a rescan.

I am not an ABM expert so could be wrong but would be the first thing I would try.

If they are not aleady separate you can use Webif in your browser and copy the channels into newly created bouquets. They won't update though like a normal bouquet will and if anything changes you will have to edit the bouquets. http://zgemmah2s or http://ip_address_of_box

You can do it using the remote but would be very long winded
Hi woosh benijofar team
Wooshbuild h2s
Put IPTV sub on
If they are not aleady separate you can use Webif in your browser and copy the channels into newly created bouquets. They won't update though like a normal bouquet will and if anything changes you will have to edit the bouquets. http://zgemmah2s or http://ip_address_of_box

You can do it using the remote but would be very long winded
Hi woosh benijofar
Wooshbuild h2s
Put put IPTV sub on bouquets & EPG from the supplier you mention in your news letter
Good customer service,everything was not to bad then I started getting freezing on channels
The supplier email me back saying the zgemma is low in memory and suggested i remove
Boot logo swapper picons, skins skyQ metrix, and I did it stopped the freezing on channels
He also said remove IPTV player plugin but left that because the wife would kill me, my question
Is wat else can I remove that is safe to free up memory but can still use wooshbuild and restore
If a miricle comes from oscams, for sat, could you give me a list woosh, this might help other
Members using IPTV sub's.

Hi wooshman,

I have added a couple of line using the 10 digit code through WBconfig but now I am getting the following message success, bouquet added remember to move the file or something along them lines but there is no iptv added, any ideas? Thanks

The metrix skin could come back mind if you do software updates as OpenATV is adimant we all need it. You can remove this again if it comes back.

Bootlogoswapper has the different skins stored which is why that helps as it leaves you with just one boot screen
Picons are a memory hog but you could add them again and store them on the USB device when it asks where you want them
Skins are just wasted space if you only use one like I do.

I have removed most the other stuff alredy. Picture player is one that could go if you don't stream across your network. It won't save you much but it all adds up.

Excuse any spelling mistakes as for some reason the spell checker has stopped working for me.

Hi wooshman,

I have added a couple of line using the 10 digit code through WBconfig but now I am getting the following message "success, bou but there is no iptv added, any ideas? Thanks

I will have a look as I may have broken something today when I updated WB Config. Shouldn't have but you never know - it has been known once or twice before.

I have just added mine using 1.051 and it worked. I got a load of n/a bouquets for some reason but the main one is there.

I just had a message telling me it should be there.]

I know the screen you are talking about, but isn't in 1.051

The metrix skin could come back mind if you do software updates as OpenATV is adimant we all need it. You can remove this again if it comes back.

Bootlogoswapper has the different skins stored which is why that helps as it leaves you with just one boot screen
Picons are a memory hog but you could add them again and store them on the USB device when it asks where you want them
Skins are just wasted space if you only use one like I do.

I have removed most the other stuff alredy. Picture player is one that could go if you don't stream across your network. It won't save you much but it all adds up.

Excuse any spelling mistakes as for some reason the spell checker has stopped working for me.
Hi woosh
I don't use webif is that OK to remove, hate to ask you all this stuff after the amazing work you have put into
Wooshbuilds you made it so easy for every user thanks.

Yes webif can go too and anthing webif related.

Another though I had was to turn off timeshift. You will lose the instant rewind feature which we love here at home but could make a huge difference.

Menu -> Setup -> Recording & timeshift -> Timeshift settings -> Automatically start timeshift asfter - Set to disabled -> Green to save and ecit right out.

I have just added mine using 1.051 and it worked. I got a load of n/a bouquets for some reason but the main one is there.

I just had a message telling me it should be there.]

I know the screen you are talking about, but isn't in 1.051

I'll give it another go tomorrow see if it works, if not I'll post in here. Tried to add the image but says it's to large. Thanks again wooshman

The i55 and the H2S use the same WB config so not sure why you are seing that and I'm not.

I will flash the h2s tomorrow and see whats what. Make sure you run the software updates and get WB Config 1.051

The i55 and the H2S use the same WB config so not sure why you are seing that and I'm not.

I will flash the h2s tomorrow and see whats what. Make sure you run the software updates and get WB Config 1.051

I will give it a try tomorrow night and see what happens, I have had a friend try it and he is getting the same thing saying it's added but nothing is appearing. I'll keep you posted, thanks again for the quick response

I have spoken to the guys and they said they have sent you an email after we did some messing. Hopefully you will be sorted now.

hi guys sorry for such a basic question, please forgive my lack of knowledge but i am new to all this and trying to learn, even though it seems i got into it as it comes to and end ... maybe

i am running wooshbuild 6 and the config is v1.047, how do i update to the latest config which i think is 1.51
thanks in advance

Tjere are two options for this.

1. Press blue and select software updates press ok. - this will download and install ALL updates available including wbconfig.

2. Press green, select the option to remove plugins, select and remove your existing wbconfig. From the plugin page select the option to download a plugin. Scroll down to the whooshbuild section and select wbconfig.

Sorry cant give you exact button presses but im not at my box anf working from memory but the applicable options are clearly labelled.

Good luck.

Tjere are two options for this.

1. Press blue and select software updates press ok. - this will download and install ALL updates available including wbconfig.

2. Press green, select the option to remove plugins, select and remove your existing wbconfig. From the plugin page select the option to download a plugin. Scroll down to the whooshbuild section and select wbconfig.

Sorry cant give you exact button presses but im not at my box anf working from memory but the applicable options are clearly labelled.

Good luck.

thankyou very much all done and another lesson learnt, thanks again

Back