Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi. Reflashed wooshbuild. (Because I was poching) sorry. All channels has reverted back to 28.2e UK. Bouquets. How do I get it saying all channels again. Remember woosh saying something before. But can't find it in search or by going back through posts, sorry.

Hi my Zgemma H2S says that there is a new version of Wooshbuild available V6.00.
Where can i download the flash file for Wooshbuild V6.0?
Im currently running V5.3 and cant find any links to the latest V6.0
Thanks

Mark

Does anyone know if I use wbconfig to upgrade to wooshbuild v6, will it delete the WLAN drivers I have installed? If so, will backing up the settings, during the upgrade process, resolve this?

Cheers
Make a complete backup of your box then if it doesn't work and you can't resolve you can go back to your backup. Not a settings, a complete backup.

You can also select what gets backed up during a settings backup. Have a look in the software management menu to be able to select extra folders. This will be good if you know where the wireless drivers live.

Hi
Can you tell me how to get IPTV working on my Zgemma H2S.
I previously used it for my cline but as a newbie I have no idea where to start.
My line supplier now does IPTV however I don't have a clue where to start. Do I need Enigma or M3U whatever they are?
I have Wooshbuild v6 installed and I know there's an IPTV plugin but thats as far as I get.
Sorry if this has been asked before but any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys.

Hi
I previously used it for my cline but as a newbie I have no idea where to start.
My line supplier now does IPTV however I don't have a clue where to start. Do I need Enigma or M3U whatever they are?
I have Wooshbuild v6 installed and I know there's an IPTV plugin but thats as far as I get.
Thanks guys.
I have recently loaded IPTV onto my zgemma h2s, running wooshbuild version 6. Much like your specs. I received a script and instruction of how to add it to my box from the supplier and recently worked out how to substitute working iptv channels, to replace non working sly ones. Once you get a sub and if youre interested in the above, check out http://www.techkings.org/threads/ho...-substitutes-in-the-original-bouquets.127574/

Hi
Thanks guys.

Without a doubt, your supplier should walk/talk you through setting it up, there are many different ways to set it up so therefore there is no definitive method.
If your supplier is not willing or doesn't know how to then you have the wrong supplier.
Always get a trial before committing.

Hi all,

Running the latest Wooshbuild, my EPG isn't updating at all, even for BBC1, BBC2 Etc arriving by satellite.

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling crossepg, restarting the box etc. EPG is stored on the external hfs, which is connected and powered on (recordings play ok).

Have run autobouquets, cross epg force update etc, to no avail.

The strange thing is, when scrolling through the channels, the now and next programmes are there and correct, but when going into guide it's 99% blank.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Without a doubt, your supplier should walk/talk you through setting it up, there are many different ways to set it up so therefore there is no definitive method.
If your supplier is not willing or doesn't know how to then you have the wrong supplier.
Always get a trial before committing.
Thanks for all the advice everyone.
Is there a guide on this site?

Hi all,

Running the latest Wooshbuild, my EPG isn't updating at all, even for BBC1, BBC2 Etc arriving by satellite.

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling crossepg, restarting the box etc. EPG is stored on the external hfs, which is connected and powered on (recordings play ok).

Have run autobouquets, cross epg force update etc, to no avail.

The strange thing is, when scrolling through the channels, the now and next programmes are there and correct, but when going into guide it's 99% blank.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Have you tried the options within WB config ?

ie. Fix my Bouquets and/or Delete EPG and then run CrossEPG

Have you tried the options within WB config ?

ie. Fix my Bouquets and/or Delete EPG and then run CrossEPG

Thanks for replying.
I Don't want to fix bouquets as I have some IPTV ones set up I don't want to lose.

I have tried twice to delete the epg from WBConfig, but it crashes the box. What file(s) do I need to delete if I were to connect with WinSCP?

Ta

Thanks for replying.
I Don't want to fix bouquets as I have some IPTV ones set up I don't want to lose.

I have tried twice to delete the epg from WBConfig, but it crashes the box. What file(s) do I need to delete if I were to connect with WinSCP?

Ta
Uninstall CrossEPG plugin then search wherever you had CrossEPG saving to and delete the file "epg.dat" and a folder (if still there) called "crossepg"

Then install CrossEPG plugin and configure for external memory and run and hopefully it should be solved.

In wooshbuild 6 how do you scan with AutoBouquets E2 so that it shows HD on 101,102,103,104,105,116 which are all freeview but not showing HD on 118,119,120 as these are encrypted, have tried editing custom_swap and ********** but none works it keeps reverting all ITV HD back, even when ABE2 scans are not set to auto.

Hi could anyone tell me how to turn off auto update for ABE 2 , I am using wooshbuild v5 on zgemma h2s . Thanks for any help .

Back