Wooshbuild Support Thread

How do i remove Adult channel from IPTV xtream thank you sorry if in wrong site
You need to speak to the provider of your IPTV, they are the only ones who can help you with this. If your test has already been extended they may tell you it can't be removed just like that which can be sometimes the case depending on the provider. If you are currently running test, make sure you are really clear that you don't want adult channels when extending the subscription.

Last edited:
keymap prob help plz , have woosh on stars s but when i push down on circle to change channels it selects blue button (which i use to run fix for iptv in bouqets ) :( its doing my nut in

All keymaps are standard in WooshBuild and buttons do what they should do. Maybe start another thread will a clear explanation of what you have done and what your end goal is.

Hi all, i havent turned my zgemma on since early may when sky was shutting channels down non stop, Has the water settled now and are there any channels still working before i reflash my box ?

Just a quick one...got this working on my zgemma h5.2tc with cable only connection following wooshbuilds guide at the start of this thread and working excellent and flawlessly...keep up the good work mate...

I have an i55 image, I just need to update it and then upload it.

I tried the H2S image on the i55 maxal and couldn't get it to boot after flashing. I thought it would work, maybe I missed something.

Great, when do you think you will manage to get it uploaded ?

@wooshman need a bit of advice

I want to reformat my drive Im using on my zgemma box when i unplug the drive what will happen on my box will it crash?

I plan to plug it into my pc to save some recording then reformat drive to FAT32 then plug it back into box do i then go to mounts settings menu then mount as HDD?

Thanks

If you initialized the drive with your box its set to ext4 file system so can only be read with Linux unless you use a certain program that is really buggy and can cause the file system to crash. Also if you have a hard drive formatted to fat32 connected to your box you can't use time shift and recordings over 4gb will get corrupted

Keep the drive connected to the box and ftp into it to copy the recordings to your PC. Once you have saved the recordings disable time shift then initialize the drive using the box. Re-enable time shift and setup a swap file. Then transfer your recordings back over if you want

Menu -setup - recordings & time shift - time shift settings - set automaticly start time shift after to never

Back