Wooshbuild Support Thread

Is anyone else having an issue with the box putting in:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.IPTV-Enigma2__tv_.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
every time its restarted.

This is causing huge issues after a while. Currently using the xtream editor plugin, however its 100% being done by wooshbuild.

Is anyone else having an issue with the box putting in:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.IPTV-Enigma2__tv_.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
every time its restarted.

This is causing huge issues after a while. Currently using the xtream editor plugin, however its 100% being done by wooshbuild.
What box are you using and when was the last time you updated WB Config? The most recent version is 1.054. The issue you have was resolved about a month ago if not more.

Currently in order for my kids to watch Nick Jnr they have to go to the channel, press up or down, press Red button and choose working channel from the list shown.

Is there a way that i can save this so they don't have to go down this route?

Many Thanks.

I don't know what you mean or how this is relevant to WooshBuild.

You haven't said what box you are using
If you are talking about IPTV or satellite (if IPTV you really are in the wrong thread)

Nick Jr is channel 115 on satellite with a working line I believe so they just need to type 115 and press OK on the remote.

zgemma h2s using Wooshbuild v6. Nothing to do with IPTV.

When i type 115 i get a black display but working EPG (as this was one of the affected CS channels). So I have to choose the working channel from the list.

I thought ABM would do this automatically but hasn't. Also not showing the working channel in Wooshbuild TV bouquet

What box are you using and when was the last time you updated WB Config? The most recent version is 1.054. The issue you have was resolved about a month ago if not more.
Hey Running h2s with wooshbuild v6.0.0

Just checked and cannot see any updates available. But removed wbconfig and reinstalled with the latest version.

Last edited:
Why place it on 115? it just needs to replace the original channel 615.

So
615:3356:1:c790:815:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Nickelodeon Jr

Sorry just double checking what box are you using? As you said ABM wooshbuild uses autobouquets e2 unless you're using a combo box ie H.2H.

If you're using autobouquetmaker goto configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then update config files then run abm scan. If you get abm 2.7 error you need to do a software update

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok it's something wooshman needs to add to the **********.txt file I'm not familiar with abe2 but something like I posted above should work unless he's already added it and you need to update wooshbuild config he'll confirm what you need to do.

If I record programs at night what should the hard drive standby timer set to never or 5mins

This setting is in blue button hard drive then setup hard drive

After red button press all then move on channel you want than press menu then press move to bouquets and select your bouquets then delete the other one or replace

Ok it's something wooshman needs to add to the **********.txt file I'm not familiar with abe2 but something like I posted above should work unless he's already added it and you need to update wooshbuild config he'll confirm what you need to do.

Thanks @dsayers2014. Checked your mentioned and it doesn't apply here.

@wooshman - Is this something you can do? Channels 604, 606 and 615 to have frequencies changed to the working channels?

Thanks

Back