Wooshbuild Support Thread

15:10:20.317 { E } Components/InputHotplug.py:33 connectionLost connectionLost? [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionLost'>: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
]15:10:20.320 { } Components/InputHotplug.py:33 connectionLost

Seems to be dropping its connection before it has finished updating whatever it is updating. I am surprised there are any updates for OpenAtv 5.3 to be honest.

They were software updates Ad and not a WB update.

Its available but openatv 6.0 is still the official current image.
6.1 is running fine though, been using it for a few weeks now.

20170703_164152-01.jpeg Hi, I tried to do a factory reset "on woosh v5.3 menu" on a zgemma H2s and it crashed with the blue screen mid process and is now failing to reboot with a reboot loop.
I have attached an image of the blue screen.

The box is unusable now so any help really appreciated
Can you do a physical factory reset on the box?

Hi wooshbuild can you add the following channel on the bouquet please
  • 112 - Comedy Central
  • 128 - Comedy Central Extra
  • 604 - Nickelodeon
  • 606 - Nicktoons
  • 615 - Nicktoons Jr.
Thanks

View attachment 23948 Hi, I tried to do a factory reset "on woosh v5.3 menu" on a zgemma H2s and it crashed with the blue screen mid process and is now failing to reboot with a reboot loop.
I have attached an image of the blue screen.

The box is unusable now so any help really appreciated
Can you do a physical factory reset on the box?
On a whole, once you have gone from a basic system, doing a factory reset will crash your box as you have found. This needs a re-flash

On wooshbuild 6.0 keep getting a blue circle appearing on top left corner of tv happening every time I press a button on remote

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You say a button, but which buttons as it won't be all of them.

If you press the TV button or EPG button it could be a slow USB device being used as it will be loading the EPG. Initialise a different USB and try that instead to see if the blue circle stops appearing.

Just pressed blue button on remote and crashed again has the dreaded thing come back again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Crash log
0e1479d282a518c65494f54311d5bb98.jpg

It's any button on remote keep clearing cache and keep using up memory I will try a new USB tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crash log

Hmmm I hope not, I will flash the H2S tomorrow and see what we have, but it is looking like it Keet. Try through the software update from the Menu -> Software management method and see if that will run the updates to fix it. Fingers crossed.

I hate it when OpenATV do updates.

Hmmm I hope not, I will flash the H2S tomorrow and see what we have, but it is looking like it Keet. Try through the software update from the Menu -> Software management method and see if that will run the updates to fix it. Fingers crossed.

I hate it when OpenATV do updates.

Maybe it is just me, but with OpenATV, I go along with the line that if it ain't broke, don't fix it, so I just update Wooshbuild when there is a new version and leave my box running happily.

Maybe I have a bad memory, but I cannot think of the last OpenATV update that actually changed anything for the better.

Is it possible to launch kodi from within wooshbuild?
You can download Kodi direct from plugins green button>green button again>go into extensions then scroll down and look for kodi direct>once found press ok to install.be warned though its very basic and really not the best plugin.

Back