Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi wooshman.
I have a 2s and also a couple of my family have with wooshbuild on but since the other day they have been stick in a lookp and stuck at this screen.
Any ideas please.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20170707-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170707-WA0001.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20170707-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170707-WA0000.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 65
When I had that problem Dave466 it was because I either downloaded a plug-in (was an EPG that was already included in the build) or because I never initialised the USB stick I was using for memory.
I reflashed the box and it worked fine

When I had that problem Dave466 it was because I either downloaded a plug-in (was an EPG that was already included in the build) or because I never initialised the USB stick I was using for memory.
I reflashed the box and it worked fine
Cheers it's just a bit strange as none of them have added anything new nor have usb's connected.

Dave, the video wizard is never available in WooshBuild unless it is manually run and it won't show the welcome screen like that. I would re-flash the box.

You only see the welcome message once on a sat box and that is the first time the box starts after wooshbuild is flashed. The H2H won't show it unless you install a plugin which isn't needed on the H2H.

Nothing has changed online in weeks with regard to wooshbuild on any boxes

WooshBuild is now available on the following boxes:

Zgemma S, H2S, HS
Zgemma H2H - (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Zgemma H1*, H2*
Zgemma H5-2S
Zgemma H5-2TC
Zgemma H5 (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Zgemma H3-2TC (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Zgemma i55 - OpenATV 6

Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV
Edision os mini - OpenATV 6

Xtrend 8500 (ET8500) - Twin sat - OpenATV 6

Until Boxes marked with * have their own WooshBuild version, you will need AutoBouqetMaker to be used in place of AutoBouquet E2. Due to not having a cable connection we are unable to test or offer support. However, with this said, there are users of all the above boxes using WooshBuild v5 without a problem on cable boxes.

WooshBuild 5.003 / 6 - This is the current version you will get if you do a clean install or reflash WooshBuild from WB Config.

How to install on a H2H, H5-2TC or other cable box: http://www.techkings.org/threads/my-h2-h-set-up-thread-using-wooshbuild.127252/
All of this has been done by Ste: http://www.techkings.org/members/ste.85719/ with massive thanks.

WB Config updated to 1.054

Chabs Sky WB Skin as standard - v1.005 - Updates automatically via software updates
Slyk currently remains to avoid seeing the default skin when you restore settings. Newer versions of WooshBuild don't have Slyk installed as per Kiddac's request back in November to remove it and you will need to manually install it if you want it.

Chabs SkyQ skin
This is now installed as standard to take advantage of the Quick Skin Switcher in WB Config
This will now automatically update (when update is available) via standard Software Update method
Within the WooshBuild section on the plugins download screen is SkyQ picons - this will remove the large Q when changing channels. These, once installed will update automatically

Movie Organiser Plugin
This great plugin by Grog68 sorts your recordings like Sky does and updates via the plugin and software updates.

IPTV Player
Green button -> WB Config -> Highlight Enable system message alerts -> Press OK button
WooshBuild 5.xxx is available message and WB Config screen.
View attachment 20675 View attachment 20676
If there is a new WooshBuild version available, when you start / restart or restart the gui of your box you will see a message in the top left of your screen informing you an update is available (image 1) (this is providing you have notifications enabled within WB Config)

1. From full screen TV, press the green button to open the plugins screen and select WB Config
2. You will then see WB Config. As you look down the list of options you will will a green dot, this is to tell you an update is available. (image 2)
3. Highlight "Upgrade to WooshBuild v5.xxx" and press the OK button.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts.

5. Once the latest version of WooshBuild has downloaded and flashed, return to WB Config and restore your settings (which were created automatically before flashing)

It is that simple and takes 5 minutes.

CCcam.cfg: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1
newcamd.list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oasmsuqfyty62ew/newcamd.list?dl=1

Both the below would go in CCcam.cfg
C: servername.net port username password
N: servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
(The C: may have the numbers too - not an issue but not needed)

Below goes into newcamd.list
CWS = servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If you have removed the mg_cam from the usr/keys folder during your sorting here it is to be put back in: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsa196ppj6s2qfr/mg_cfg?dl=1

Missing Channels - Everyone has missing channels. WooshBuild TV will have alternatives if available and just needs your box restarting to update them.

You need to be running at least WooshBuild v5.003 and WB Config 1.039 for the WooshBuild TV bouquet to be available.

This thread is not the place to discuss missing channels
Hi Guy's
sorry if this isn't the correct place but can i put wooshbuild v6 on an trend ET8000 without issues
ta

Hello guys , hope you can help , i have an old h1 which i just put woosshbuild 5 on... i want to use it for vm. i have it on line in channels on .
But i cant get the channels in any sort of order... like movies/sport

I want to use wooshbuild v6 for just cable. But when I do the easy setup it asks for a region and automatically installed sat 28.2 bouquet which I cannot remove or disable at all.

Any help on this please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave, the video wizard is never available in WooshBuild unless it is manually run and it won't show the welcome screen like that. I would re-flash the box.

You only see the welcome message once on a sat box and that is the first time the box starts after wooshbuild is flashed. The H2H won't show it unless you install a plugin which isn't needed on the H2H.

Nothing has changed online in weeks with regard to wooshbuild on any boxes

Cheers mate looks like a reflash the

I want to use wooshbuild v6 for just cable. But when I do the easy setup it asks for a region and automatically installed sat 28.2 bouquet which I cannot remove or disable at all.

Any help on this please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For cable you need to install the H2H or H5 versions. Disable tuner A once flashed and turn it off Sky in AutoBouquetMaker.

You can remove the bouquets by pressing the TV button, highlight the bouquet to remove, press the menu button and select remove. Also, as ABM created them, you have the option to remove ABM created bouquets.

No, not had time yet to sort, been one of those weeks full of bad luck so not been online as such much. It is still on my list of to do though.

ran an update on one of my boxes last night and all is fine.. ran it on the other one just now and now when i press Green it tells me there's no plugin called Autotimers and when i got to timers in menu, the Autotimers section is missing.. any ideas what i've screwed here?

Capture.png

The one i updated last night is showing 9 available updates when i go to manage extensions so i'm guessing one of those has rogered it.. fingers crossed it will be fixed asap by whoever broke it :)

Last edited:
ran an update on one of my boxes last night and all is fine.. ran it on the other one just now and now when i press Green it tells me there's no plugin called Autotimers and when i got to timers in menu, the Autotimers section is missing.. any ideas what i've screwed here?

Capture.png

The one i updated last night is showing 9 available updates when i go to manage extensions so i'm guessing one of those has rogered it.. fingers crossed it will be fixed asap by whoever broke it :)

You're not alone, same here. :-(

Capture.png

Had a look through github and a fix has been made and it should be added to ATV updates overnight so you'll need to run a software update tomorrow

Hi Guys,
I'm looking to permanently remove all satellite bouquets in Wooshbuild apart from all channels. My plan is to have an all channels bouquet for my satellite channels (i still have line) and then my IPTV set up as the rest of the bouquets. I'm thinking of turning off autobouquets e2 update that runs each day and remove the bouquets apart from all channels. Is this the best approach or is there a better one?

Hi my h2s wooshbuild v5 has crashed tried rebooting lost all channels except for iptv apps. Would I need to delete build and add a new one from scratch. I forgot to back up build when I installed it.

Back