Wooshbuild Support Thread

Others on the forum have mentioned there's an Xtreme TV plugin version 0.6. The version in the plugin list on Wooshbuild v6 is still 0.1 are there any plans to update this version anytime soon? You can record with 0.6 apparently... Zgemma H2.S so it would need to be MIPS rather than ARM.
Because what you have seen on version 0.6 isn't the xtreamtv app you are talking about the xctream plugin which is not the same thing.

Because what you have seen on version 0.6 isn't the xtreamtv app you are talking about the xctream plugin which is not the same thing.

Thanks Wooshman.. Actually turns out I did find version 0.06 earlier..installed it using putty and it updated to 0.07. Although it shared the same MAC ID it was not compatible with the current supplier I use who only support 001. Have removed and reinstalled the original MIPS extension from the boxes plugins list. Just glad it's all working and my tinkering outside the realms of Woosh didn't cause me any problems.

Hey there any idea what I can use to get my H7S working with iptv? Having trouble here. Thanks!

Just uploaded WooshBuild v6 for the Zgemma H5-2TS

This makes it availble for the following:

Zgemma S, H2S, HS
Zgemma H2H - (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Zgemma H1*, H2*
Zgemma H5-2S
Zgemma H5-2TC
Zgemma H5 (cable / sat) - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo4k - Twin sat
Vu+ Zero - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Solo2 - OpenATV 6
Vu+ Duo2 - OpenATV
Edision os mini - OpenATV 6
Xtrend 8500 (ET8500) - Twin sat - OpenATV 6

I have the i55 now too so we will be sorting that this week I hope. IPTV box, no tuners. We will make it as easy as possible as always.. Not much to do really though.

I also have the Zgemma H7 sat here.to have a play with.
H

Nearly all IPTV providers will give you full details on how to add IPTV to your box.

If you are talking IPTV Player then it is available in the plugins section of your box. IPTV player is films and boxsets. No live TV that I am aware of.

This isn't the thread for IPTV questions though.

Good Morning

I am running Wooshbuild V6 and would like to know if there's anyway I can remove the old categories that are setup for the old gifts...And just display the IPTV categorys..Any help would be great thanks..

You could uninstall Auto Bouquet (green -> red -> Extensions -> Autobouquet) and then restart your box.
TV button -> Highlight the bouquet you want to delete, press the menu button and select remove. You can do this for each bouquet you want gone. By removing AutoBouquet the TV bouquets won't come back.

Hi

I originally posted this question in the Zgemma-H2s section and still looking for an answer. Hope someone here can help. I have a H2s and running Whooshbuild 6

Hi guys

I have a simple but annoying problem with timeshift that I cannot get to the bottom of.

If I get a phone call in the middle of a show, and pause the program while answering it, I end up loosing 3 or 4 minutes (or whatever the duration of the call is) at the end of the show. Very annoying!

I have checked all of the timeshift settings, which are basically the default ones and have read Foxman's excellent guide, but cannot figure out what is wrong. I managed to find the missing finale of my show in media/hdd/timeshift - but couldn't find out how to actually play it.

Any help would be much appreciated [emoji34]

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

it might be worth increasing your timeshift hours to more as it is possible the timeshift it reaching the end (filling up
Hi

I originally posted this question in the Zgemma-H2s section and still looking for an answer. Hope someone here can help. I have a H2s and running Whooshbuild 6

Hi guys

I have a simple but annoying problem with timeshift that I cannot get to the bottom of.

If I get a phone call in the middle of a show, and pause the program while answering it, I end up loosing 3 or 4 minutes (or whatever the duration of the call is) at the end of the show. Very annoying!

I have checked all of the timeshift settings, which are basically the default ones and have read Foxman's excellent guide, but cannot figure out what is wrong. I managed to find the missing finale of my show in media/hdd/timeshift - but couldn't find out how to actually play it.

Any help would be much appreciated [emoji34]

You could try increasing the timeshift duration to 4 or 5 hours. It isn't something I have ever come across before and we are forever pausing our live tv, sometime 30/40 minutes at a time and always have the end.

Hi I have recently bought the i55 and put wooshbuild on there. I have several issues if anyone could please help me...
1. I moved my channels around in the bouquets to my liking, I have turned the auto bouquets update off, however when the box restarts gui it sets the bouquets back to their original state, is there a setting to turn this off?
2. When you have a channel on and you press select to see the channel and what's on it, how do I get it to show the channel number as well
3. When typing in the channel number it doesn't actually show on the screen, I.e if I want to type in 152 for sky sports 1 I wouldn't know that the box has recognised that I've typed those numbers until the channel has actually changed?
4. How do I get picons on?
5. Any advice on how to record? I have a multiroom subscription but not figured it out.
If anyone could help me out with these issues I'd be very grateful

Hi I've been using a wireless adaptor on my H2s but finding it laggy so I need to switch back to using the lan connection my problem is I cannot find an option to switch from wireless back to lan. Has anyone has managed to do this and if so could you tell me how please....

I thought plugging in a LAN cable into the h2s automatically changed it over to a wired connection.

Could be wrong though......

Hi I've been using a wireless adaptor on my H2s but finding it laggy so I need to switch back to using the lan connection my problem is I cannot find an option to switch from wireless back to lan. Has anyone has managed to do this and if so could you tell me how please....

When you initially set up your wireless connection it would have asked if you wanted to disable the other connection ( this being your Ethernet port )
Have you tried using the network wizard?

R.T.F.I

I've tried plugging the lan cable back in mate but my box seems to default to using the wireless connection even when I've removed the wireless adaptor

Back